By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wii breaks 40 million
DS breaks 90 million

interesting

Around the Network

at $400 dollars the Ps3 isn't doing bad but its not great. really good for the 360 looks like it will be a good week for software as well. nothing to say for the wii still just spectacular as always

So Others is over 1/2 of sales. Not bad Others, not bad.

Everything looks good.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

darthdevidem01 said:
Ps3 isn't terribly disappointing....but I feel its unfair to expect huge things from it at this price point for which it has been at for greater than 12 Months.

360 is doing magnificent & deservedly so....its a great value at $199

I await the SW numbers now

That's stupid Darth, you're assuming every 360 sold was $199? Didn't that article show that only around 50% sold were arcades at the time? Why would it be any different now..

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Next week 360 will pass 25 M, and 58.86% of this website will have been wrong back in that weekly poll.

Around the Network

Why such drops, isn't December 2x November?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Look at my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PS3 is down 90k over the same week last year and the Xbox 360 is up 220k. I guess its time to update my signature.

Tease.

Wii is only 970k away from overtaking the PSP.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
darthdevidem01 said:
Ps3 isn't terribly disappointing....but I feel its unfair to expect huge things from it at this price point for which it has been at for greater than 12 Months.

360 is doing magnificent & deservedly so....its a great value at $199

I await the SW numbers now

The PS3's problem is not that it has been at the same price point for 12 months. The problem is that the price is too high compared to its competitors (which will be the case for a very long time).

The Wii has been at the same price for 25 months, and the 360 didn't drop in price nearly as fast as the PS3 did, but they're still selling much more.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957