By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DMeisterJ said:
11ht11 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Just say it: "The PS3 is doing bad"

You guys will feel better... just face it... face your fears...

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

Make your observation, and move on. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

youre taking things a bit to serious yourself

I think I may have cursed a bit much in there and did a little name-calling, but the point is still there.

The cursing just makes my point a little more easier to see.

A song just for you. (Because I hear you like dancing)

Around the Network
11ht11 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Just say it: "The PS3 is doing bad"

You guys will feel better... just face it... face your fears...

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

Make your observation, and move on. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

youre taking things a bit to serious yourself

couldn't agree more + his sig tells exactly what I think about him.

Wii hits over 40 million at the same time Ds hits 90 million, woot.

^_^

360 is doing really well. Hopefully for the next xbox MS will realise how much the 3 red lights hurt them in the start and make sure the console is insanely reliable. Im sure without 3rl the 360 would have been in a much better position currently.

DmeisterJ talking about how these things don't affect everyday life positively or negatively while having over 13000! posts on a sales tracking website. Boy that seems pretty strange. 13000 posts made about something that he thinks doesn't matter. Seriously DMJ for someone that constantly tells people to get a life maybe you should consider how much time it took you to make 13000 posts.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
360 is doing really well. Hopefully for the next xbox MS will realise how much the 3 red lights hurt them in the start and make sure the console is insanely reliable. Im sure without 3rl the 360 would have been in a much better position currently.

DmeisterJ talking about how these things don't affect everyday life positively or negatively while having over 13000! posts on a sales tracking website. Boy that seems pretty strange. 13000 posts made about something that he thinks doesn't matter. Seriously DMJ for someone that constantly tells people to get a life maybe you should consider how much time it took you to make 13000 posts.

This.

Around the Network

Off topic. The Safety Dance is the greatest song ever written. God himself says that it's more impressive than the Grand Canyon.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Fernando said:

@DMeisterJ

A lot of people say things about Sony, but I have noticed that you have something against me... you always reply specifically to what I say about Sony.

Well... it's nice to have a stalker... but please, cut it out... I wasn't trolling or anything.

Besides... this is a SALES site... if Sony is doing badly with their SALES, they I have the right to say that they are doing bad.

I don't recall calling you a troll.  And you can say whatever you want, but that comment you made, you were getting enjoyment out of it, and I called you out on that. 

Don't get mad cause I spoke the truth

leo-j said:
Smeags said:
leo-j said:
Maynard_Tool said:

2008 was supposed to be the year for the ps3, insted with better games and a lot of deals, the ps3 is still selling the same.... oh wait, this week last year i think the ps3 sold more in the US. So, how can it be good for a console to sell the same when its suppose to have better games?

Ps3 sales are not awesome, DS and Wii's are. X360 too

The ps3 is not moving foward, which brings the excuses from people like you, and then we come to just tell the truth and then you start talking s**t and offending others with no apparent reason.

Funny.

If your a gamer its the year of the PS3, why? Because unlike the WII it got AAA GAMES this year =)

You're right on on part, PS3 had a great year when it comes to games.

Even so, spewing falsities will get you nowhere. Amazingly enough, it is possible to praise one console without trolling another.

There are no lies in my words, Im basing all of the games off Metacritic 90+= AAA, Super smash, and world of goo were the only AAA titles released on the wii this year. Also sorry, there was no need to mention the wii, but since this was a sales thread, and its obvious the games arent what is selling the wii, then what is?? Thats just what im trying to figure out.

The ps2 became the best selling video game system because it had the BEST games, the wii is becoming a bigger seller than the ps2 at the same point in life, but its not the games that are driving it, since compared to the 360 and ps3, its lineup isnt something to be happy about..

Ok, so the Wii doesn't have the AAA lineup - but is it selling out most places? Who cares if it lack games - dude, it's selling - much much better than the 360 and is clearly wiping the floor with the PS3 in terms of sales. Few folks are looking at metacritic and basing their console purchases on there. They are looking at what their friends have and what's fun to play.

Go ahead, Joel, and laugh off the Wii - but while Sony is laying folks off, Ninny is laughing its way to the bank.

Fernando said:
Zim said:

This.

Actually... I've been posting less and less as this problem has become more prevalant.  I got to 10k a while ago, with just around a year of posting, and now it's not unlikely that I can go a day or two without posting too many times.

DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:

@DMeisterJ

A lot of people say things about Sony, but I have noticed that you have something against me... you always reply specifically to what I say about Sony.

Well... it's nice to have a stalker... but please, cut it out... I wasn't trolling or anything.

Besides... this is a SALES site... if Sony is doing badly with their SALES, they I have the right to say that they are doing bad.

I don't recall calling you a troll. And you can say whatever you want, but that comment you made, you were getting enjoyment out of it, and I called you out on that.

Don't get mad cause I spoke the truth

LOL, is that a picture of Cam'ron the rapper?