By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Max: In Japan it was Winning Eleven PS3 launch week, granted Wii software isn't selling great in Japan right now but there wasn't any comparable launch.

In Others it outsold PS3 software by 1 million, not 400k as you said.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:
The Wii is like break dancing, or disco, or the pet rock. It's a fad. Women and old people are having SSBB tournaments as we speak. This angers me since women and old people should not be allowed to play games.

I'm hurt.  Take that back.  I don't even watch the Ellen show!

Why not?  How about Oprah? 

No, thanks.  I think you watch those shows.  Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to play games. 

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Nintendo is doomed in Japan. Doomed I say.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

NJ5 said:
@Max: In Japan it was Winning Eleven PS3 launch week, granted Wii software isn't selling great in Japan right now but there wasn't any comparable launch.

In Others it outsold PS3 software by 1 million, not 400k as you said.

I'm sorry you must take out Wii sports in Europe (Be glad I left wii play in it) and Japan wont have any launches this year while Ps3 will have the gundam game and WKC so it will only be better for ps3.

@Max: So basically, you're contradicting yourself because earlier you claimed that Wii owners only have Wii Sports? And your evidence was a collection of anecdotes nonetheless. I can share some too. Would you like to know how the PS3 owners I know feel about their purchase?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

@ Amp316 yes, especially now that the wii is getting DQX.... poor nintendo xD

(i know u r joking, wanted to be part of it.... i hope)

BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:
The Wii is like break dancing, or disco, or the pet rock. It's a fad. Women and old people are having SSBB tournaments as we speak. This angers me since women and old people should not be allowed to play games.

No, thanks.  I think you watch those shows.  Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to play games. 

How about Tyra Show?

BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:

No. I'm more into the Lifetime Channel. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BoleroOfFire said:
@Max: So basically, you're contradicting yourself because earlier you claimed that Wii owners only have Wii Sports? And your evidence was a collection of anecdotes nonetheless. I can share some too. Would you like to know how the PS3 owners I know feel about their purchase?

When did I ever say wii owners only have wii sports? You silly duck.

I like looking at Tyra.