By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
thx1139 said:
LNRT said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Because of all the soccer moms who watch the Ellen show.

and those moms buy it to just look at it? or do they buy it to play games on it?

They dont play games on it they play WiiFit.

Ok, they dont play games, but still they play a game call wii fit... confused :s

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Wii over a million again and past the 40 million mark!

I see leoj is still going off with his 'Wii has no good games' rant. Answer this question: If the Wii isn't selling because of its games, why are people buying it?

That's why not even the best AAA hardcore game from the ps3 would ever come close to things like Smash, mario galaxy or mario kart. B/c all the moms who love those games, right?

They just buy the games and don't play them! These stupid casuals...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

LNRT said:

and those moms buy it to just look at it? or do they buy it to play games on it?

Nice one LNRT! You totally pwned him =p

wow....ps3 is failing bad

LNRT said:

Well that really was a joke but if you want to know my experience with wiis then....

My moms work had a Wii Bowl tourny.... the people who brought it in bought the wii for wii sports and had no other games...

My mom wanted to buy a wii for me. I told her no thanks. She said why its fun (From just playing wii sports). Then I had her play the Wii in gamestop. Now she doesn't want it.

My friend bought a wii and only has party games... last time I checked. Haven't been to his house since new years. A girl he liked tried to hook up with me and now he hates me.

another one of my friends bought a wii and sold it because the only game he liked was SSBB and he got bored of it. He bought NMH and he bought Zelda and he bought RE4.

One of my girlfriends had a wii... all she had was wii sports and monkey ball.

Those are all my run ins with the Wii.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Wii over a million again and past the 40 million mark!

I see leoj is still going off with his 'Wii has no good games' rant. Answer this question: If the Wii isn't selling because of its games, why are people buying it?

That's why not even the best AAA hardcore game from the ps3 would ever come close to things like Smash, mario galaxy or mario kart. B/c all the moms who love those games, right?

They just buy the games and don't play them! These stupid casuals...

Pfff of course, why even play the game when you can just stare at it... or even better, just dump it on the trash and forget about it. =) silly wii owners, buying way more games that ps3 to not even play 'em

I propose a toast to 106 more weeks of Nintendomination!

Remember when people were like "if it's half the price, why not twice the sales?" 360 has been doing that for at least a month.

This thread has become a mess!

please people stop going off topic n stealthily trolling....!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
This thread has become a mess!

please people stop going off topic n stealthily trolling....!

Indeed, there's always someone emerging from the banks of the Nile to make a mess out of sales threads.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957