By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats Next For Nintendo?

"Everything that can be invented has been invented"

- Attributed to Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, 1899

http://www.faktoider.nu/patentverk_eng.html

Nintendo will think of something, and it's definitely going to be out of left field.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

"Everything that can be invented has been invented"

- Attributed to Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, 1899

http://www.faktoider.nu/patentverk_eng.html

Nintendo will think of something, and it's definitely going to be out of left field.

Perfect.  I've spent most of my life out in left field.

DeltaXIII said:

*~Onna76~* said:

Plus an internal HDD of at least 10GB, no more friends codes but user ID's, just like with the PS3 / 360 and so to be able to download your bought games at least more than just once.

I'm a little confused about the last part. You can download the games you buy on the shop channel more than once, but I basically agree with the rest.

On one console yes, but once that one bricks, you have a problem. With PSN you can download 1 game onto 5 different consoles. So in any case your console dies you can at least re-download all the stuff onto a new PS3. I forgot to mention that, but that's what I meant actually

So PS3 owners who thinks sharing is allowed, no its not allowed. That option is only available when your PS3 dies and you'll get a replacement or you'll buy a new one.

@Deathcap, Right on! You exactly say what I think and feel about Nunchuck / Remote controls. Its far more relaxing as you can lay your hands next to your legs or whatever you find suitable, instead of constantly sitting in the same carriage with a controller in your hands. It gives me pain in my neck and shoulders most of the times. Plus games that requires only the remote in one hand, is comfortable when having a drink or even an apple. Playing a puzzle game like Toki Tori, with the remote in one hand and the apple in the other hand haha. When I try to do that with my Dual Shock 3, the controller gets all sticky. Okay that was silly talk and totally besides the point.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

hackles said:

I hope wii 2 comes and looks like this

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Erm... lol, that thing on your head doesn't look healthy for your brains if you ask me...

Around the Network

I think their next move is to buy out Iceland and launch their official Nation of Nintendo campaign.

I really really like the controllers on that pic... Seem heavy and fit the hand perfectly. The head thing? No thanks.

bardicverse said:
I think their next move is to buy out Iceland and launch their official Nation of Nintendo campaign.

Why the heck Iceland? Its so... cold out there...

*~Onna76~* said:
bardicverse said:

The country is in serious financial trouble.  Nintendo could probably get them on the cheap. 

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
*~Onna76~* said:
bardicverse said:

The country is in serious financial trouble.  Nintendo could probably get them on the cheap. 

What do you think Nintendo will call their new found country?

My guess is Nintendopia.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*