By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here thinks FFVXIII will go multiplat.?

CGI-Quality said:
@ forevercloud

I never lokked at that way. Nomura and Kojima: greatest game developers confirmed?!!!

Oh please, oh please do not start this argument, I am begging you

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ Dianko
IMO it worked through a transfer of funds, NOT current userbase as you claim, yeah you said userbase mattered right? Yeah, IU and TLR, tell me, with the current userbase, howd they end up working out? o.O

You know, I've gotten tired of the moneyhat argument. It works much better when arguing why something is exclusive, rather than the other way aroud. Do you have any proof? For that matter, do you have any proof that TLR and IU would sell tremendously better? ESPECIALLY overseas, since FFXIII is exclusive to the PS3 in Japan.

@cgi-quality

I know IU and TLR sold like shit, what I asked was do you have proof that they would've succeeded on the PS3?

Also, you're right, this "argument" is going no where. I'm done.

Dianko said:
@cgi-quality

I know IU and TLR sold like shit, what I asked was do you have proof that they would've succeeded on the PS3?

He can't prove that they would have suceeded on PS3. Remember the predictions of how Eternal Sonata would sell so much better on PS3? I do. I also remember the backpedaling and excuses made when it failed to outsell the 360 version of the game.

Darc Requiem said:
Dianko said:
@cgi-quality

He can't prove that they would have suceeded on PS3. Remember the predictions of how Eternal Sonata would sell so much better on PS3? I do. I also remember the backpedaling and excuses made when it failed to outsell the 360 version of the game.

It was supposed to outsell Eternal Sonata 360 in one week, as I recall.

Around the Network

It's a no-brainer if FF13 sells well on 360.
With well I mean well over a million.

Well no but mainly because this man is behind Final Fantasy Versus XIII  and what he says goes cause obviously hes in charge of it.

Also im strongly against it aswell because there should be Atleast some kind of action fantasy exclusive to the PS3, and versus XIII fits the ticket perfectly imo.

In conclusion, no.

BengaBenga said:
It's a no-brainer if FF13 sells well on 360.
With well I mean well over a million.

For you it is a no brainer, for someone who runs a business it is anything but a no brainer.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Well no but mainly because this man is behind Final Fantasy Versus XIII  and what he says goes cause obviously hes in charge of it.

Also im strongly against it aswell because there should be Atleast some kind of action fantasy exclusive to the PS3, and versus XIII fits the ticket perfectly imo.

In conclusion, no.

And there you go, Tetsuya Nomura who wanted it to stay PS3 exclusive and guess what happened? It stayed PS3 exclusive. For the simply minded they think everyone needs to go multi-plat in order to make money, for those with brains they know it is not that simple. Nomura is the character designer so many SE games and plays a big role in many upcoming games, Wada knows that and he has a brain. Wada would rather lose a million sales and keep Nomura happy rather then piss him off and lose sales in the future.

If business was as easy as some of you make it out to be, everyone would be a billionaire.

RPG said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

In conclusion, no.

And there you go, Tetsuya Nomura who wanted it to stay PS3 exclusive and guess what happened? It stayed PS3 exclusive. For the simply minded they think everyone needs to go multi-plat in order to make money, for those with brains they know it is not that simple. Nomura is the character designer so many SE games and plays a big role in many upcoming games, Wada knows that and he has a brain. Wada would rather lose a million sales and keep Nomura happy rather then piss him off and lose sales in the future.

If business was as easy as some of you make it out to be, everyone would be a billionaire.

You sir have good logic. couldnt have said it better my self. +2