By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here thinks FFVXIII will go multiplat.?

Don't forget that sony also has the psp, and SE needs this handheld to make cash too. They cannot upset sony too much!

Around the Network

I think it probably will, but I honestly don't care.

I dont kno if Versus will go multiplatform, not sure. I dont care if it does I just want SE to make a game I respect again, I was hoping Versus would be that title. As for people who say only 13 matters, it looks weaker and is made by the FFX-2 team...I have little faith.

If SO4 remains exclusive to xbox then FFV13 would most likly stay ps3 exclusive...but Microsoft and SE having been seeing alot of each other lately, so who knows. Dont care as long as they stop with the Unreal Three Engine BS and make a good game for the 1st time in 7 years.

Im more interested in knowing if Kingdom Hearts 3 will be multiplatform considering Disney's tie into the mix and knowing their relationship with Sony...I forsee drama.

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

I doubt that Versus will stay exclusive, but what do I know. I figured that FFXIII would stay PS3 exclusive and MGS4 would come to 360 and the opposite happened. I honestly could careless at this point. FFX-2 and FFXII killed what little interest I still had in new Final Fantasy games.

yes it will be multiplatform

Around the Network

I think PS3 deserves FFvXIII to be exclusive. Xbox360 already has more SE exclusive games then the PS3, and there's not even a single SE game on the PS3. SE needs to show PS3 some love too lol.

And if Nomura is as Sony fanboy as people claim maybe he'll make sure it stays exclusive as how Kojima wanted MGS4 exclusive lol

I don't think it will.

Not very many people care about Versus. Final Fantasy 13 is the big one.

klarklar said:
I dont kno if Versus will go multiplatform, not sure. I dont care if it does I just want SE to make a game I respect again, I was hoping Versus would be that title. As for people who say only 13 matters, it looks weaker and is made by the FFX-2 team...I have little faith.

If SO4 remains exclusive to xbox then FFV13 would most likly stay ps3 exclusive...but Microsoft and SE having been seeing alot of each other lately, so who knows. Dont care as long as they stop with the Unreal Three Engine BS and make a good game for the 1st time in 7 years.

Im more interested in knowing if Kingdom Hearts 3 will be multiplatform considering Disney's tie into the mix and knowing their relationship with Sony...I forsee drama.

Games I enjoyed from SE in the last 7 years: FFTAdvance, FFX-2, Star Ocea:TTEOT, KHChain of Memories, Grandia III, KH2, FFXII (more than X). You may see why I'm interested in this topic.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it went multiplatform. At the rate that SquareEnix is going the only exclusive games that sony will get will be the ones on psp.