By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 over-rated games of 2008

I agree with:

8. Burnout Paradise - the crash mode is horrible and he's absolutely right about the "Re-Try Race" option.

7. Spore - The creator was fun, but has not much variety. The game itself is okay the first 30 minutes, but then it gets boring.

6. Wii Fit - I agree. I wouldn't even consider it as a game...but well

1. Grand Theft Auto IV - It's true the game is overrated because of the lame missions. The city is beautiful, but the fun has gone...

Around the Network

I see... Didn't know it was trolling to say that some games are more overrated than others. :P

Esa-Petteri said:
I see... Didn't know it was trolling to say that some games are more overrated than others. :P

How far in No More Heroes did you get, exactly

I'm just curious

who they fuck made this list? There stupid haha

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Burnout Paradise description is right on. And probably GTA IV.

Around the Network

I'm glad to see some ME love from forum members here. BURN THE LIST! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

badgenome said:

Left 4 Dead? Nothing with zombies has ever been overrated. It's impossible.

Grand Theft Auto IV was pretty overrated by reviewers, but I think the hate it's received since has overcompensated for it.

This whole list is pretty shit, actually. 1-10 should be World of Warcraft.

/thread

Esa-Petteri said:

It wasn't a comment I would warn/ban you for but it was one that you knew would only bring trouble.  Why else bring completely unrelated games into the thread (NOTE-rhetorical question, I don't want an answer)?  Stick to the terrible article please and everything will be just peachy. 

i agree with number 10 and 1 but since this guy put mgs4 in his list he must be biased

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

MGS4 was underrated.