By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Monster Hunter 3 IS NOT MULTICONSOLE

Capcom just posted this on its site:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3/

a brief Google translation:

Important Notice:
Some in the magazine article, "Monster Hunter 3 (tri) to expand outside of the Wii" Thank you very reports, the Company announced that in all, and does not go.
The latest film Monster Hunter Series 3 (tri)'s, Wii advantage of the characteristics of the unprecedented ensure the creation of a monster hunter, is keen to develop.

So no PSP version, but a new Monster Hunter Portable is inevitable

Around the Network

Ja

Awesome news! I was worried if they made it multi console, it would not have taken advantage of the Wii's next gen controls. I hope it stays exclusive.....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

"for now" ;)

Great! I'd love to see them really nail the motion controls, and that would have been severely gimped is another system got the same game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Wow, this translation is as bad as Rol's ''huge forest'' thing.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Here is my quick translation of the same Japanese text:

"Although there have been some magazine articles reporting that 'Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) is being developed for platforms other than the Wii', Capcom has not made any such announcement.

"We are committed to developing Monster Hunter 3 (Tri), the latest title in the series, in a manner that will utilize the features of the Wii to create a Monster Hunter that surpasses its predecessors."

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

hope its true ;)

haha, thanks for the translation ramuji - the google one failed something fierce

Now that DQX is announced for the Wii, I doubt there will be any more talk of a multi console release. Capcom will not need to defend it's decision to go Wii only for this title.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.