By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: The decision of MH3 Wii-exclusivity is not yet final yet

Dang, I was beaten by an hour.

But mine was in Sony discussion, yours in Gaming.

Around the Network

@TheSource

Some games have appeared exclusive, but you are most likely right about series.

scottie said:
I think some people are jumping the gun a little

“the decision of Monster Hunter 3’s Wii-exclusivity is not yet final.”

1 It is not confirmed multiplat
2 Even if it does go multiplat, they haven't decided a platform, much less started any work on it
3 Therefore, the Wii version should have a long period of timed exclusivity. It will also be the best version, because if it goes on the PS360, it won't have much better graphics, and it'll have much worse controls

So you've played MH3 on the Wii to comment on controls? 

People who have played it have stated that the controls are very waggle-y.  And are very happy at the use of the classic control for optional control. 

If it was so much better than a regular controller, why would Capcom add CC support?

This whole "Wii games control superior to PS360" schtick is so old.

DMeisterJ said:

Possibly because the rumour is not general to sony. It could be wii-ds....wii-360(facepalm) as much as one is not likely. The original rumour says nothing about sony.

Acevil said:
DMeisterJ said:

Possibly because the rumour is not general to sony. It could be wii-ds....wii-360(facepalm) as much as one is not likely. The original rumour says nothing about sony.

Since the game has most of it's success in Japan PSP seemed like the only choice, DS couldn't handle this game control-wise, and it's alrady been on PSP.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
outlawauron said:
Expect either a PS2 or PSP version!

This. Or both!

This. PSP for sure and maybe even on PS2 as well.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

If the game was made specifically with Wii controls in mind then it may not work so well with conventional controls.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

DMeisterJ said:
Acevil said:
DMeisterJ said:

Since the game has most of it's success in Japan PSP seemed like the only choice, DS couldn't handle this game control-wise, and it's alrady been on PSP.

Like I said, the rumour doesn't say much about what platform! You are speculating based on previous data on the franchise.

Actually this means that they don't have it in development on another console at this moment also. So if it was to be ported it would be probably a year or two after its release that you see the other versions. Especially considering that it can't be ported directly in its current form graphically, and they would probably have to change a few things(probably not as bad on the PS2 as it would have to be for the PSP). So all this says imo is that there is a chance that there might be a PSP/PS2 title if the Wii one fails(which judging by TGS it won't).

eh why not? ^^

but does somebody knows chinese? just to know what does exactly says