By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just beat Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

I could have handled more jungle, The dark places in the ship and under th altar etc it was just... it gave u a omg *Looks carefully* feeling it really made u feel good BUT id love to see the atmosphere. Uncharted 2 if its set on Snow ... i cant wait! XD Anyone know if Sully & El will be in U2?

Around the Network

I think my first run through uncharted too me a good 15 hours :P I stopped to look around at everything ^^ An absolutely amazing experience! I want to play it again so bad ^_^

Resistance 2 is still awesome though dammit! Don't discredit it!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I got to play through it on Crushing now.

Hard was very hard, crushing may make me want to kill my controller.

@ Chrono

I too love R2, it's the main reason I'm not playing Uncharted. Co-op, FTW!

@#%@@#%Q@#$% DJ!!!! I HAD NO IDEA @_@ WHAT'S YOUR FRIGGIN PSN NAME, PLAY CO-OP WE MUST!!!!!

I've got a 30 soldier, a 24 Spec Ops, and a 11 Medic >_E IT WON'T LET ME GO @_@ I MUST PLAY MORE....

DMeisterJ said:
I got to play through it on Crushing now.

Hard was very hard, crushing may make me want to kill my controller.

@ Chrono

I too love R2, it's the main reason I'm not playing Uncharted. Co-op, FTW!

Well I think you can kind of cheat on hard using weapon select, and if you borrow someone else's file, you can use the options to give you invincibility and infinite ammo which might help...

Around the Network

It's DMeisterJ. ^_-

I MUST FIND YOU ONLINE SOMETIME... WE MUST ROCK OUT WITH OUR... .... LAARKS.... OUT... >
:D Anyway, on topic.

Yeah Uncharted's awesome! Yeah!

ADD ME TOO!!!

OFc R2 must own but i really dont need an FPS :P i was i nthe beta it was good, but after Co-op 24 / 7 i got tired ( Mostly becuse of same missions XD ) But didnt want to shoot to many ppl probably why i meeled half of the ppl in uncharted XD

Good to hear that you enjoyed it.

4 ≈ One

I've completed it 3 times (Easy, Hard, Crushing) before the trophy patch. Now doing Crushing again with trophies. Bloody sewer bit is impossible in Crushing, but if you go back to where the jeep is and return, the baddies spawn and you can shoot most of them without dropping down in the water.

WinAPE - The Windows Amstrad Plus Emulator

JEMU  - The Java Emulation Platform