By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Almost. It's a walk in the park to the final, but there Switzerland will be awaiting Austria and beat them with 4:3, which would be the same skore as the one with the number of wins in the men's alpine skiing world cup

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

I would say that too in your situation

but the match at the world cup '54 has been played in Switzerland. The final of the Euro will take place in Austria, which shows clearly that Switzerland will win with 7:5! Either that or the 4:3 I mentioned already. Anyways, it'll be the best final ever and our grandchildrens will ask us about that game every time they meet us because it was such a great match.

damn, Walchhofer was ''18 faster than Cuche, it's 4:4 now...

how many records have the wii not broken?! (there aren't many!!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

That really is a shame... I have yet to get that game, but knowing the two previous games I am sure that Metroid Prime 3 is worth more than 90 %!

Around the Network

i got it, but have barely played it. still on the first "real" world. somehow i got lost and dont know what to do anymore...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I wish the US had a proportional system and more partys... or instead of primaries a runoff election.

Runoff elections are far superior in my mind. Then people arn't "afraid" to vote for someone else because they get a second chance when it's down to two people.

Well I don't know where that post is coming from now, but it is interesting nonetheless.

As a Swiss, a country that has a propotional system not only for the parlament but also the government I can only tell you that proportional systems with more parties are really good.

The province of Ontario had a referendum on adopting a proportional representation system, but the referendum was a joke. They decided that explaining what the system actually was would bee seen as supporting it, so instead they just ran ads that said "understand the question" But nobody did. My god nobody did. It ended up falling flat.

It was quite the shame.

And thank god people stopped talking about football. This used to be one of my favourite threads.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

So you started playing better after you stopped posting the results here it seems