By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumoured GOWIII Details from VG Tilt

darthdevidem01 said:
@The_God_Of_War

FF12 demo came a YEAR before its release....

so I still believe 2010 March date....even if demo is in 09

I hope Sony don't pull a stunt like that. Playing the demo and knowing I won't get the full game for another year would be hell, haha.

Around the Network

@benga benga

well the guy was right about Uncharted 2 word for word.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gladiator mode would be awesome! I imagine this would be somewhat like Horde mode probably, I need knowledge!
But I am worried about the coop. Who the hell would want to help Kratos with his goal, and at the same time be worthy of helping him? Unless Kratos travels to the future and gets his hands on cloning technology xD

And if they do pull of 1080p @ 60 FPS, I will be absolutely amazed. But I wont hope for it.

darthdevidem01 said:
@benga benga

Assuming he didn't edit that information in after the news was released, like some NeoGag posters think he did.

He might be the real deal, or he might not. I imagine we'll find out this Sunday.

Around the Network

1080p @ 60 FPS?? if this happens sony could finally proof wrong those that made fun at the cell and sony's early claims that the ps3 is more powerful than the 360. I wont get too exited until i see it.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

darthdevidem01 said:
@benga benga

Surfer Girl had lots of things right as well...

Btw, he might have edited his post or he simply knew this one. It's not even one person that posts on the blog.

BengaBenga said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@benga benga

Btw, he might have edited his post or he simply knew this one. It's not even one person that posts on the blog.

Now that you mention it, what happened to surfer girl? We used to hear a lot from her.

Zuhyc said:
BengaBenga said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@benga benga

Now that you mention it, what happened to surfer girl? We used to hear a lot from her.

Well, he/she probably worked at a game magazine (they often get stuff months in advance) and had quite some contacts. I think people discovered who he/she was and she had to stop potsing confidential information.

hmm, the one thing that people are looking forward to in the near future (the footage on december 14th) has alread been numbed down in this post...