By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XIII 2( XIV?) on Wii.

Fair enuff rolstoppable, you do make a good point. O, I can dream.

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

I'm just playing XIII on the PC now.

Seems quite good. A few niggles, but quite a few nice touches too.

Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
How many units does a game have to sell on the PS2 to get platinum?

0. The decision is made by Sony, it isn't a fixed figure. Anything over 300k tends to be eligible, and anything over 1 million is almost a sure thing.

no it has to sell above 500k and been out for more then 6 months if I remember right.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This would sure be great, but it's very unlikely that games that did not sell well get sequels. And Ubi Soft already has a fps series for the Wii with Red Steel, so I don't see a reason that it could come back.

I did not buy the first game because I'm not very interested in fps, but it was on my list really seemed to be a good, original game.

And on another note, Beyond Good and Evil was GREAT, only it's length was a contra. It is sad as hell that this game did not sell well.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Ye Im jus playin XIII on PS2 now as well godf :D

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

Around the Network

It made me think about the wii possibilites

PS3:

platinium is above 500.000 sales on ps2 in europe guys... EVERY GAMES in platinium sell above.
this is why there is no platinium from ico, shadow of colossus,...

it means 600k worldwide, too though the numbers can't be completely dependent on another region. US Greatest Hits titles are 400k in the US (& 9 months since release).

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

RolStoppable said:
How many units does a game have to sell on the PS2 to get platinum?

250 THOUSAND COPIES!!

mM
picsouuu said:
platinium is above 600.000 sales on ps2 in europe guys... EVERY GAMES in platinium sell above.
this is why there is no platinium from ico, shadow of colossus,...

So killzone sold over 600k in europe?!?!

mM