By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Battle Royale: Braid vs. Fat Princess

Um... what? It's likely that, no matter how Fat Princess turns out, it will not measure up to Braid. But how are these games comparable, again...?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
noslodecoy said:
I'm not big on the details of Fat Princess, but the overall feel I got from it seems more comparable to Castle Crashers if anything... but I don't even think that would be close to an apt comparison...

So true. Castle Crashers was so full of win!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Castle Crashers vs Fat Princess is a more fair comparison. Art style is pretty close and both have multiplayer. Fat Princess isn't out yet, so it would be tough to call at this point.

twesterm said:
You're really comparing those games to SSBB? Just because they all have a princess is *really* pushing it.

When did he compare these games to Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

fat princess

Around the Network

Um, I'm not exactly sure, but aren't these games VASTLY different? Why would you compare them

Fat Princess is one of my most anticipated games for 09!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD