By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Live in Indiana? Give the gift of Abortion!

Yeah I am with comrade on this. All you have to do to find real conservatives is mention abortion nowadays.

Around the Network

... as a former fetus I oppose abortion... ^_^

hmm..yea i guess it's the country i live in

you will not find any anti-abortionists here, of that i'm sure.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

when a child is conceived the parents have a duty of care towards the child.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

As a former fetus I wouldn't care if I was aborted. Since my earliest memories are from when I was 2.

I've said it a million and one times. It depends whether you believe there is a soul at conception or not. END OF DISCUSSION. Not debatable as it pertains to how you view how the universe and life and souls and whatnot work. Same goes for discussions on whether you can pull the plug on a brain dead person or not.

To the scientifically minded your soul is in your fully functioning nervous system and its memories.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
when a child is conceived the parents have a duty of care towards the child.

Right, and aside from the fact I was a near-aborted baby myself, I just get sick of people not wanting to be accountable for their own actions.

They loved having sex and doing it irresponsibly, so instead of owning up to their mistake (hell, just give the kid up for adoption, there are millions of families standing in line who want to adopt) they take the easy way out...

I think it's just society as a whole.  Granny is clumsy with her coffee cup and spills hot java on herself.... don't blame her, blame McDonalds and sue them for "pain and suffering".  It's the easy way out of stupidity.

A kid is hyperactive... don't work on his behavior and teach him the right way to act, shove pills down his throat and turn him into a zombie... the easy way out of parental responsibility.

You lose your job, don't go out and get another one, drive your butt down to the bar and get plastered... who cares that you are drinking and driving, endangering the lives of other drivers on the road... the easy way out of reality

I don't know really, I just think people want instant gratification on everything today.  They want a way to snap their fingers and make their mistakes disappear.  If our founding fathers would have seen the things (like abortion) that are considered normal activities in everyday life now, they would turn in their graves.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

man you guys persist and I can't resist the temptation of continuing.

A case of where abortion might have been the best thing for a child(and at the same time showing how abortion can be abused, so it satisfies both sides):

Once upon a time there was this slut. She wanted to get a husband. So she goes and sleeps with a guy and gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says HELL NO. She gets an abortion. She sleeps with another guy and gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says HELL NO. She gets another abortion. She sleeps with a third guy, this one is catholic and she gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says well I guess I kinda have to now. She keeps it. He decides he can't stand her after a while and leaves her anyways. She goes out and parties it up and leaves the baby alone. When she is around she beats it when it cries. Now that the kid is grown up, hes deaf in one ear from his beatings as a baby. Hes really messed up in the head, gets arrested frequently, does every drug under the sun, is a dealer, gets in frequent car accidents gets in fights etc. Nothing about his life is right, and he is the definition of a bad and evil person.

In the above story the problem is not that Abortion was available to her nor is it that she got knocked up. Its that she is a BAD PERSON. Maybe if we could prevent BAD PEOPLE from happening in the first place by maybe cutting some slack to allow people to not be born into horrible situations that will only warp their minds and cause the cycle to repeat. And maybe if the cycle is broken then people wont feel compelled to get needless abortions like that anymore.

I'm a good person who doesn't live for instant gratification. But I was raised reasonably well.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
man you guys persist and I can't resist the temptation of continuing.

A case of where abortion might have been the best thing for a child(and at the same time showing how abortion can be abused, so it satisfies both sides):

Once upon a time there was this slut. She wanted to get a husband. So she goes and sleeps with a guy and gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says HELL NO. She gets an abortion. She sleeps with another guy and gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says HELL NO. She gets another abortion. She sleeps with a third guy, this one is catholic and she gets knocked up. She says MARRY ME! He says well I guess I kinda have to now. She keeps it. He decides he can't stand her after a while and leaves her anyways. She goes out and parties it up and leaves the baby alone. When she is around she beats it when it cries. Now that the kid is grown up, hes deaf in one ear from his beatings as a baby. Hes really messed up in the head, gets arrested frequently, does every drug under the sun, is a dealer, gets in frequent car accidents gets in fights etc. Nothing about his life is right, and he is the definition of a bad and evil person.

In the above story the problem is not that Abortion was available to her nor is it that she got knocked up. Its that she is a BAD PERSON. Maybe if we could prevent BAD PEOPLE from happening in the first place by maybe cutting some slack to allow people to not be born into horrible situations that will only warp their minds and cause the cycle to repeat. And maybe if the cycle is broken then people wont feel compelled to get needless abortions like that anymore.

I'm a good person who doesn't live for instant gratification. But I was raised reasonably well.

I agree with the premise.  Still, I believe that abortion is simply wrong and many ppl do the above.

moongoddess....i am not sure what your point is...everyone who is/might be aborted is a bad person? so let them all die because they are "bad people" anyways...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

For shame. A good country would pay for you to have the abortion.