By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Live in Indiana? Give the gift of Abortion!

http://www.ppin.org/news.aspx?NewsID=84

"Looking for an unusual, yet practical gift this holiday season? Planned Parenthood of Indiana (PPIN) is now offering gift certificates for services or the recipient’s choice of birth control method. The gift certificates can be purchased online in increments of $25 or for any amount at some of PPIN’s 35 health centers. Contact your local health center to see if they offer the certificates."

Wow... just wow...

Around the Network

So no one finds this surprising ir interesting?

Planned parenthood does a lot more then abortion...

So... it's not that surprising or shocking really.

Espiecally at 25 dollars at a time.

Sign me up!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

not surprising at all. they murder babies...nothing else they could do would surprise me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Its so dumb how people shit bricks about abortion on a daily basis while they go out and do nothing to help the thousands and thousands who die every day from starvation and violent conflict. These are people who care about life in theory only, not when it actually comes to doing anything.

Even I, one of the most liberal people on this board except for Rubang, am shipping off supplies to the troops in Iraq this Christmas alongside other donations I have made to world hunger and other causes. I may be for abortion, but I certainly value life more than most people do.

Dying from starvation is more painful than anything you can imagine. Hell, the fetus has it nice in comparison. Pretty quick and relatively painless.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Its so dumb how people shit bricks about abortion on a daily basis while they go out and do nothing to help the thousands and thousands who die every day from starvation and violent conflict. These are people who care about life in theory only, not when it actually comes to doing anything.

Even I, one of the most liberal people on this board except for Rubang, am shipping off supplies to the troops in Iraq this Christmas alongside other donations I have made to world hunger and other causes. I may be for abortion, but I certainly value life more than most people do.

Dying from starvation is more painful than anything you can imagine. Hell, the fetus has it nice in comparison. Pretty quick and relatively painless.

You know... you'd be better off starting at home.

Just saying... not sure what orginzations you've donated to or anything... but considering the larger orginzations lose most of their money to orginzational fees it's worth noting the most effective ways to give charitably are to start at home and spread out from there once all the troubles are taken care of.

Which is unsettling considering how much there is to take care of just inside our own country. (And any country really.)

Give the Gift of Health This Holiday Season

Looking for an unusual, yet practical gift this holiday season? Planned Parenthood of Indiana (PPIN) is now offering gift certificates for services or the recipient’s choice of birth control method. The gift certificates can be purchased online in increments of $25 or for any amount at some of PPIN’s 35 health centers. Contact your local health center to see if they offer the certificates.

The gift certificates can be given to women and men to cover essential services like screenings and birth control. Services such as annual exams for women, which include breast exams and Pap tests, typically cost $58.

“Nearly 800,000 Hoosiers don’t have health insurance and can’t afford basic health services. Why not buy a loved one a gift this holiday season that they really need and one that will contribute to their health throughout the year?" asked PPIN President and CEO Betty Cockrum. “The gift certificates are also a wonderful idea for that person in your life who puts everyone else first and has been putting off taking care of her or his own health. Now, there’s no excuse for those people in your life not to get the basic health care that they need."

This is the first holiday season that PPIN has offered gift certificates. They can be redeemed at any of the 35 PPIN health centers around the state, no matter where they were purchased.

These gift certificates are not just for the uninsured people in your life. PPIN does take some forms of insurance and the gift certificates could be used for co-pays or medication. Please join Planned Parenthood of Indiana and give the gift of health this holiday season.

So... It's Health services from a planned parenthood clinic. This thread is yellow journalism of the shoddiest kind. You should see if Fox News is hiring?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

That's awesome! Abortion should be cheap and legal.

I associate planned parenthood with birth control and the morning after pill, not abortion. I've only been there once for the morning after pill. Which isn't cheap.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan