By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Live in Indiana? Give the gift of Abortion!

I'm a girl. I have friends who have done this all their lives. They don't like young guys. I like guys my own age (the though of doing anything sexual with a guy my fathers age disgusts me) but I do see where they are coming from. Being a straight male I doubt you've ever had the experience of being with a young inexperienced guy :\

Anyways I've seen my friends pursue old guys before, and usually they are more than a little hesitant about it (the old guys that is).

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

Well, I see from your profile that you are 24.. if any of your friends 18 and over go after any older guy, that's cool really. I do understand the immaturity of young guys makes adult young women go after older men...

If a 19 year old woman wants to sleep with/go out with a 55 year old man, it's a little strange, but hey, it's legal and that's her right to do that. I have no problem with it at all.

But when she is under the age of 18, that's where the line gets drawn.

When my wife and I met, she was 20 and I was 26... and she chose me for the same reasons (aside from the fact I'm dashingly good looking and other non-mentionables, lol)..

No seriously though, my wife liked the fact that I own my own company, raised my son by myself with no help, etc, etc. I was mature, and her ex-boyfriends were going nowhere and acted like teenagers. So the concept makes sense to me... as long as both people are between the ages of 18 and 120.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Theres also the fact that the statutory rape law and age of consent vary from state to state.

Its 16 here, not 18.

And in the example the guy was 31 and the girl was 15. The guy could look young and attractive and a decent person and the 15 year old could be very well developed. In this case it certainly wouldn't look wrong. Most guys in their early 30's haven't lost their attractiveness yet. And there are certainly 15 year olds who look much older than their age out there. Heh I know this kid and when I first met him I was in the middle of thinking "wow... that guy is hot..." when someone said his age (15) and I was then thinking "UGH OH GOD I FEEL DIRTY". He looked 18+

Moongoddess256 said:

Theres also the fact that the statutory rape law and age of consent vary from state to state.

Its 16 here, not 18.

its 16 here in Canada as well....it used to be 14, but that was fixed recently.  although...sodomy is illegal for those under 18, so i guess it excludes the gays. lol

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

People are still discussing abortion?

ugh..that's so 90's..

let the people decide themselves..abortion should be a choice for everyone.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Uhhh, no.. if you read the posts, you'd see we are talking about the fact that it's sick for a 31-year old man to go out with 15-year old child... abortion is beside the fact.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Neos said:

ugh..that's so 90's..

We anti-abortionists would argue that the aborted are people, too, and as such should not be aborted :/

So, for us, letting people "decide for themselves" would actually let a person be deciding for someone else.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

NO NO NO we weren't gonna get into THAT debate. Shush.

Moongoddess256 said:
NO NO NO we weren't gonna get into THAT debate. Shush.

Lol, no, I'm not trying to start that one.  Just clarifying a position.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
appolose said:
Neos said:

ugh..that's so 90's..

We anti-abortionists would argue that the aborted are people, too, and as such should not be aborted :/

So, for us, letting people "decide for themselves" would actually let a person be deciding for someone else.

I'm with you on this one..

I certainly don't see how not giving a living being a choice to live or not is considered a "choice".

I'm not an activist either, but I was nearly an aborted baby myself, so yeah, had someone made another "choice" than they did, I wouldn't be here today... instead I was adopted.  I feel pretty strongly about being alive, when I almost was terminated... so it's kind of hard to convince me that my birth mother had the right to kill me without me getting a say in the matter.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya