By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Live in Indiana? Give the gift of Abortion!

That's very odd.. I think the bastards at PP are crooks. I actually just heard a story on the Mike Gallagher show where a 15-year old boy went undercover into a Planned Parenthood with a camera, dressed like a teenage girl (yeah I know that's weird).

Anyway, he told the Planned Parenthood lady he wanted an abortion because he was knocked up by his 31-year old boyfriend. The lady there said, "Well, you are 15 and he is 31, that's illegal, so I'm just gonna put that your boyfriend is 17 on the paperwork, it will be easier".

So they condone illegal activities such as a 31 year old pervert knocking up a 15 year old girl.

It's just incredible to me.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Statutory Rape is a law meant to be used as a tool for pissed off parents (Thats exactly how it was taught to us in our law class, no one gets in trouble if the parents don't decide to press charges), not Planned Parenthood people who are just trying to help a kid out.

Doesn't mean they condone it. Its just none of their business.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
Statutory Rape is a law meant to be used as a tool for pissed off parents (Thats exactly how it was taught to us in our law class, no one gets in trouble if the parents don't decide to press charges), not Planned Parenthood people who are just trying to help a kid out.

Doesn't mean they condone it. Its just none of their business.

Uh, no.  Statutory rape is a felony... and if an adult conspires to cover up a crime by suggesting to minor that they should lie, and that adult in turn fills out legal medical documents under pretense, you by default have now also commited a felony.  So you are way off thinking it's a "pissed off parents" law.

And if you tell a kid to lie, and then lie for the kid by filling out their medical chart with lies, you have commited a felony as well, and have condoned their activities.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

LOL. DUDE. LOL.

I don't even know what I could say in response that wouldn't come off as an insult.

Comrade Tovya said:
That's very odd.. I think the bastards at PP are crooks. I actually just heard a story on the Mike Gallagher show where a 15-year old boy went undercover into a Planned Parenthood with a camera, dressed like a teenage girl (yeah I know that's weird).

Anyway, he told the Planned Parenthood lady he wanted an abortion because he was knocked up by his 31-year old boyfriend. The lady there said, "Well, you are 15 and he is 31, that's illegal, so I'm just gonna put that your boyfriend is 17 on the paperwork, it will be easier".

So they condone illegal activities such as a 31 year old pervert knocking up a 15 year old girl.

I don't think they are condoning illegal activities, I think they were just trying to help the person.  That is like me saying I won't help out my friend who is being raped by her father because it is illegal for her to have sex with her father.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:

I don't think they are condoning illegal activities, I think they were just trying to help the person.  That is like me saying I won't help out my friend who is being raped by her father because it is illegal for her to have sex with her father.

thats not logical at all.  unless she wasnt being raped and it was consensual.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:

So a 15 year old person can't be manipulated by an older person into doing something consensually?  That is equally illogical.  Holding a minor to the same standard as an adult is something the law hesitates to do.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:
Comrade Tovya said:

Consensual sex between a 31 year old man and a 15 year old girl is the epitomy of illegalities.  It's sick.  Your not helping a child by helping them cover up them getting knocked up by a 31 year old MAN.  They weren't giving this teen a shoulder to lean on, they illegally misfilled out medical documents and told the teenager to lie about their boyfriends age...

We're not talking about an 18 year old with his 16 year old girlfriend, that's actually normal in high school... we are talking about a guy sleeping with a girl who is technically young enough to be his daughter... which is okay if it is between consenting adults, but is child abuse when a 31 year old man takes advantage of a 15 year old girl.  That's just beyond sick.  What kind of man, who is old enough to have completed his university doctorate goes after a sophmore girl in high school?  A really sick one.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Ah I thought of a way of expressing my thoughts without insults.

In the case of a Teen who has hit puberty and is consenting, the statutory rape law is essentially a blue law. It can be used to hit someone who has done something very wrong but hasn't broken any other laws with the technicality.

Many young girls have a "daddy complex" and prefer much older men to the ones their own age. Doesn't mean the old guy in question is a pervert, It might very well mean hes a guy and had some young girl throwing herself at him and he couldn't resist temptation after awhile.

Moongoddess256 said:
Ah I thought of a way of expressing my thoughts without insults.

In the case of a Teen who has hit puberty and is consenting, the statutory rape law is essentially a blue law. It can be used to hit someone who has done something very wrong but hasn't broken any other laws with the technicality.

Many young girls have a "daddy complex" and prefer much older men to the ones their own age. Doesn't mean the old guy in question is a pervert, It might very well mean hes a guy and had some young girl throwing herself at him and he couldn't resist temptation after awhile.

I won't insult someone for their opinions, I respect all opinions, but when it comes to children the rules change.

And I don't disagree that some young girls have a "daddy complex", but it's up to the ADULT MAN whom she has the crush on to be an adult and keep away from a little girl who wants to sleep with him.  His inability to resist the temptation of a little girl, no matter how shapely and beautiful she may be, is just a poor excuse for a pervert to act out disgusting acts.

That's like saying I want a Ferrari really badly, and my neighbor has one... he leaves the car running and runs inside his house to get something, so out of the "temptation" of wanting that car so badly, I steal it.

Do you really think it's his fault that I stole his car?  Uh, no... yeah he was dumb for leaving the car running and unattended, but I am the one who stole the vehicle.. so the police will prosecute me and throw me in jail.  End of story.

It almost seems as though you are blaming a child for "tempting" the adult male?  You always have a choice in life, and any perv who sleeps with a little girl and/or makes this little kid his "girlfriend" is sick in the head.  Kids cannot be expected to make the proper choice in life at all times, but it's an adults responsibility to make the adult decisions when they arise.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya