By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Best reviewed game of all time

nah, GTA IV still is and will be the best rated game this gen.

I thought you hated sony, why do you keep posting on the sony forums then?

Around the Network

if killzone 2 manages to copy call of duty 4 in multiplayer (screenshots and videos look a LOT like cod4), it'll be more successful than the first killzone.

I don't understand this forum.

Meh,i make a somewhat JOKE thread about halo 4 going to PS3 and the Xboys get all crazy and call me a PS fanboy and report me,and you do this :p

Ronestar if you aren't man enough to back your claims then don't claim that crap.

Around the Network

I will truly be sad if it nabs first spot on gamerankings. The idiocy of reviewers with GTAIV is too fresh considering it moved ahead of Metroid Prime and Galaxy. Also, graphics do not make a game, look at Crysis. It looks good, but it still doesn't look good enough to be #1 imo so we'll jus thave to wait and see.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
I will truly be sad if it nabs first spot on gamerankings. The idiocy of reviewers with GTAIV is too fresh considering it moved ahead of Metroid Prime and Galaxy. Also, graphics do not make a game, look at Crysis. It looks good, but it still doesn't look good enough to be #1 imo so we'll jus thave to wait and see.

Idiocy of reviewers?  Odd, I didn't like MP.  Galaxy was good, but so is GTA IV.  Galaxy is also a rent, GTA IV has multiplayer.

Crysis didn't get perfect reviews because the game isn't perfect.  It gets too linear towards the end.  It was a great game, though, without the graphics being on the highest settings.

@ smokedhostage - slow day?

This thread is... wierd.

I sure hope the game gets rated greatly. It's one of the "hope" games the PS3 owners and FPS lovers need and deserve from SONY. Will it sell well? I believe so. Will it get high reviews? In the graphics department thus far, yes. We know (atleast me) nothing about the game, where it takes place, the story behind the trailers, nothing. Will it be one of the highest rated games of all time? Doubtful. Why? Because making a game that can blow away an audience with incredible gameplay, story, controls, graphics, physics, online, multiplayer and "come-back" factor (replay value) is HARD. This is why it's rare to see games rated 10 on sites like Gamespot and IGN, sites that devote some time to the game. Well, IGN, atleast.

I hope that the game is a SUCCESS and that it sells well and gets great reviews, this way SONY has a winning formula, a game that people want and like and will be a base for games to come.

Also, do you really think it's graphics rival Crysis? I won't start posting pics of Crysis in Ultra High Def. If you haven't seen them, then I guess I can understand the comment.