By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Best reviewed game of all time

83% is a risky bet no doubt, but whos willing to say its gonna score 93% and therefore make this a cliffhanger bet?

Around the Network

When did I say it would be AAA? If you are unsure of it being 83 then don't worry about it, best to keep your avatar control to yourself. I only make the bet of 88 because I'm fairly sure on that score.

Fair enough, i just dont think its gonna be the AAA title many are claiming its going to be.

How many games have scored 71% first time round and then made an epic AA or AAA 90% sequel thereafter?

Yep. Turn the scores up to 11 for this one.

Hype is ridiculous. I'm sure KZ2 will be a fine game, just as Gears 2 and Halo 3, etc. were. I don't think there will be any cliff jumping. I have no idea why the "pre-reviews" of this game are so ridiculously glowing. It can't be *that* good. Its like some form of wierd, self-perpetuating form of reviewer hype... kinda like The Conduit has "going" for it.

Killzone2 will be SOOO awesome that 10 minutes b4 release Nintendo will explode and MS will send a letter to SONY saying "We Quit".

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Groucho said:
Yep. Turn the scores up to 11 for this one.

Hype is ridiculous. I'm sure KZ2 will be a fine game, just as Gears 2 and Halo 3, etc. were. I don't think there will be any cliff jumping. I have no idea why the "pre-reviews" of this game are so ridiculously glowing. It can't be *that* good. Its like some form of wierd, self-perpetuating form of reviewer hype... kinda like The Conduit has "going" for it.

100% agree that the hype surrounding this game is ridiculous. there's so much gushing over the beta that if it does get a poor score (< 85) I'd be very surprised.

LAWL.

Dgc1808 said:
Killzone2 will be SOOO awesome that 10 minutes b4 release Nintendo will explode and MS will send a letter to SONY saying "We Quit".

Killzone2 will be so awesome that President Obama himself will have atleast 300 hours of online play hours by July 09.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Killzone2 will be so awesome that President Obama himself will have atleast 300 hours of online play hours by July 09.

Killzone2 will be so awesome, Jupiter will be renamed Helghast 1 year after release to celebrate the game's 1 year anniversary.

4 ≈ One

Eh, Killzone 2 is awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.