By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Best reviewed game of all time

SmokedHostage said:
deathgod33 said:
in the graphics category lol. not sure about the rest

Killzone 2 looks SO GOOD.  360 and Wii owners will commit mass suicide for buying visually inadequate consoles.

Around the Network
Torillian said:

I'll do you one better, I'll change it to a bet. I bet you that Killzone two will average an 8.5 or higher. If it does 8.5 or higher I get control of your avatar for 3 months, if it gets 8.1 or lower you can have control of mine for 3 months. If it's between we'll call it a tie and forget the bet.

If it scores over 88% you have a deal.............. for me it wont be the game that finally breaks the ps3 FPS 90% duck.

88% eh? I think I can do that if we keep you to 81, and then in between we'll just call it a draw. Sounds like fun. Do try and stick around through. I always end up betting with people that leave before the bet actually comes about. But it's only 2 or so months away.

CGI-Quality said:
Why did you create this ridiculous thread? What are you trying to prove...

I'm trying to prove that people can be easily..

This is probably the best joke thread yet.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ok , i said 83% , what do you reckon it can score? im sure we can strike up a deal.

Around the Network

83 works for me

So whats your score for it?

I completely agree, Killzone 2 will be the highest reviewed game of all time. Anything less and it'll be a flop, because the graphics are so good, if it's not the best reviewed game ever, the game will suck, because this deserves perfect 100's from graphics alone.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/540/540861p1.html

"From what we've seen so far, Killzone indeed looks like the real deal. Great graphics and sound, a fun single-player experience, and solid online multiplayer modes? Add it to your list, this could be a winner."

-IGN

Sound familiar? 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Your scores 88? hardly AAA is it? if you said say 93% and i say 83% if it scores 89% you win , if it scores 87% i win , obviously 88% is a tie.