By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mushroom Men: IGN Review

I really enjoy this very charismatic kind of game on the presentation like okami or No more heroe. I'm defenitly buying this one cause the presentation fells very good and the gameplay looks pretty decent. I'm all for it.

Around the Network

I've always liked the look of this game. Since I don't have that much money, this will have to be put off. If ever its really really cheap, I may pick it up.

Length doesn't matter to much in games that are easily replayable.

Good.... the game had a solid idea, and Im glad that IGN liked it :D Now lets hope that sales will be just as good :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

.1 from 8.0, that's harsh.

Around the Network

Seems they come to the right way ,i hope they'll improve gameplay in their next game. :D
I'll buy this game later since i'm short of money now. ( T_T)'

haha maybe it isnt as bad as the game's title makes it out to be

:P

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

well,actually it's not just 10 hours if you try to collect items to built weapons

most of them are found in hidden areas, and there is a lot to discover!

thanks god, they gave it a good score!

it would be a shame to give it a bad score, it's such an awesome game and i'm sure it will have legs

graphics are awesome as well! 8.5 for Wii game graphics is coooool!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Pretty good score. I might pick this one up at some point. Too many games to play right now though.

Weird. if you take each section of the review and add them up and get the average, its actually an 8. Sort of the editor's little jab at the game to not give it an 8? - .1 point for being a Wii game! IGN bias confirmed! ;P