By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mushroom Men: IGN Review

Blacksaber said:
I will be picking this up when it hits 30...

Me too......10 hrs is a little too short for me, to pay full price, especially when I have a couple games keeping me busy for now.

Around the Network

Bah, why do you people think we only care about the score and never actually link to the review. >_

i might actually buy this if i find it somewher for very cheap.

imho a $50 game should have 50 hours of gameplay. i would only pay 10 bucks for this.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

vonboy said: imho a $50 game should have 50 hours of gameplay. i would only pay 10 bucks for this.

You must not find a lot of games that meet your expectations. That seems insane to me (imho of course). 

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
vonboy said:

imho a $50 game should have 50 hours of gameplay. i would only pay 10 bucks for this.

You people are crazy with your saying 10 hours is too short.  You do realize that most people don't play games past 8-12 hours? 

I'm guessing the game isn't catering to the uber hard core RPG person so 10 hours isn't bad.  If the majority of your audience isn't going to spend more than 8-12 hours on the game, why make the extra content especially if the 10 hours it does provide is good?  Would you rather have 50 hours of so-so content?

Around the Network
vonboy said:

go buy okami

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka