By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - After X360's RROD a Dutch TV show talks about PS3 and the Blu Ray problem.

This evening there was a tv show about persons who had a "can't read blu ray problem" with their PS3.

The problem must be huge otherwise the program would not talk about it.

For the Dutch members:  Here is the link and the vid will be uploaded in a few days:

http://www.trosradar.nl/index.php?id=uitzending&autostart=false

If you have the problem aswell and you live in the Netherlands you can fill in this document:

http://www.trosradar.nl/index.php?id=948

Anyway if the show gets an sub I will post it here aswell.

I don't have that problem (lucky me) others?

Around the Network

Never heard of this problem, and didnt experience it on either of the my PS3s...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Some poeple on here had it, but it's far from being as huge as the RROD.

It's a rare issue compared to RRoD. And such issues happen more often on the 360. It happens also with the Wii and PS2, but like the PS3 less often than with the 360.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

that happens on my dvd player too....this is not a "PS3" problem..it's more of any cd/dvd/bd problem....to be honest...i have no idea wat is the cause....could be lens...motor...etc...but it does happen

Around the Network

happened to me but it is very rare the show is probably full of x bots lol

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

What do you expect? The media has gathered hatred against the playstation brand, they will spill up the biggest b$, and people would believe them.

mM

^^ Full of xbot's nah...

I'll be picking up my ps3 some time this week, due to this issue I had to send it in.

4 ≈ One

I've heard of it happening before but I don't really think it's a widespread problem.