By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 49 (2008), Prince of Persia and Animal Crossing Wii debuts

@mrstickball

does it really say R2 sales went up....if so YAY!

LBP GOES UP PLACES!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@mrstickball

does it really say R2 sales went up....if so YAY!

LBP GOES UP PLACES!!

No, I was merely asking why jon was using such failed logic, from trying to extrapolate positions to argue if something went up or down....The contradict himself when talking about the 360.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

axumblade said:
Maybe LBP will have legs after all. Not necessarily big strong Nintendo legs but they'll at least be able to support themselves. :D

Maybe?

Oh, it will.

@DmeisterJ

we will be proven correct!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

mrstickball said:
bigjon said:
DMeisterJ said:
R2 did hold okay from last week though... GOod.

I think its sales actually increased. It would have been stable at worst if not for the 360's games that were on sales....

actually if you look carefully you can see that 360 sales did not jump wildly. Kung Fu Panda, Lego Indiana, and Sega Superstars tennis all fell in the charts. The reason for the jump in Fallout and Fable were sales (2 games I am very happy to see selling)

So Resistance 2 drops 4 places and sales increased but sales actually increased...While the Pro/Elite bundles fell by the same # of positions on the chart(s), while the Arcade packin (Sega Superstars Tennis) jumped 9 places...And you say that 360 sales didn't jump?

Your words are confusing.

Dont be so easily confused.

I said the 360 did not increase wildly. People were seeing the Fallout Gears Fable boost and thinking a massive sales spike. I stated in another post that it could have gotten a 5-10% boost. It is rising with the market at best not faster. Certain games rise faster than the market (wiifit, MKwii or more "holiday" titles)

I said the same thing for Res 2. It actually maintained. so it "might" have actually increased or at least stayed about even.

Also to add, I believe Sega Super Stars tennis fell 9 spot, but that was a quick glance.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@DmeisterJ

we will be proven correct!

We already are!

Sales rose this week when it was supposedly "Falling off the charts".

lol!

LBP sale up without any price cut. It mean LBP is on track to sell 3+ million LTD.

*Waits for shams to post*

Nice LBP increase.

I think LBP will make 3-4 million someday.

Remember, it is a good game, so the more people that buy it, the more word of mouth there will be. Should have steady legs, hinder only by the PS3 smaller userbase.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

the reason of why LBP sale goes up..... is the tons of ads on TV.
Hardly to say R2 is holding well. Sony def lose money on it.