By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 49 (2008), Prince of Persia and Animal Crossing Wii debuts

darthdevidem01 said:
@Neos

so my point about GEOW 2 only staying in top 10 because of that bundle should also be true....right?

n that GEOW 2 bundle IS OFFICIAL..

Of course that's also right, you don't see me saying otherwise..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

@neos

good

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Can someone tell DMJ that the US is not a PAL region?

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

@lazyrider

why?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

He keeps posting links to US bundles in a PAL thread...

But I am just being a pain in the a** (I see where he is getting at, he just rubs me the wrong way but he, and you, have made your point).

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Around the Network

@MANUELF, DMeisterJ:

If you want to excuse or downplay a game's position becouse of its price than you should check ChartTrack value chart.
You will see there that LBP is doing more than good (13th place vs 21th on units chart) and is sold for higher price than an average game.

@ Kamil

Good! Let's put this amazon mess to rest.

Is Fallout3 officially bundled with the Xbox360?

The gap between Xbox360 and PS3 is huge for this game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

People should wait for the numbers before arguing if a game is doing well or poorly. It's no surprise to me that LBP sales are rising. It's out at just the right time and there are adverts for it all the time in the U.K. (Along with Mario kart and Wii music). Am sure these games will see decent boosts too. It's probably too early to see if LBP has lived up to peoples expectations but i am sure it will never live up to some of them. As it was hyped up far too much; unfair for the game will never live up to those expectations. They were just too unrealistic.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

i bought it off amazon cos it was cheap.