By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You won't beleive what i found in gamestop

Have fun playing that game. But I have never heard of it. Some Japanese title name. What does the games's name translate mean in English?

Around the Network

hmmmm how bout you send it my way ..give it to someone who would really appreciate it :)

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You play that casual trash? All you can do is shoot and change colors. It's like Duck Hunt meets Mario Paint.

Congratulations.

RPFLMAO!

Carls Jr. is dreadful, they served me a bacon western cheeseburger there once which was without a doubt the worst food I have ever been served. except maybe the 'hamburger' I had in Madrid.

You should hope for In 'n out burger to come out there instead.

Pretty good find, but carls jr. is horrible.

Now you're playing with power!
Now you're playing with power. Super Power!
Now you're playing with power. Portable Power!

Touching is good.  Touch Me

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Carls Jr. is the shit... I wish they'd come to illinois

Don't you have Hardee's over there, I thought they were now pretty much the same?

Bong Lover said:
Carls Jr. is dreadful, they swerved me a bacon western cheeseburger there once which was without a doubt the worst food I have ever been served. except maybe the 'hamburger' I had in Madrid.

You should hope for In 'n out burger to come out there instead.

Naw, in and out sucks. so does Jack in the Box. Carls Jr would be the only one I  want.

spdk1 said:

Don't you have Hardee's over there, I thought they were now pretty much the same?

I have not seen any Hardees but I know they have the same star. (just looked nearest one 53 miles away)

spdk1 said:

I have not seen any Hardees but I know they have the same star. (just looked nearest one 53 miles away)

ah, I didn't know....I've seen some on the St. Louis side of Illinois (I live in missouri) but I haven't ventured too far past that

spdk1 said:
spdk1 said:

ah, I didn't know....I've seen some on the St. Louis side of Illinois (I live in missouri) but I haven't ventured too far past that

Well that just means if I ever visit my friend in college down south I know where I'll be eating.