By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe that you're the only real human (everyone else are robots)?

I believe we live in the matrix...apparently there is a 10% chance the matrix is real

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I believe we live in the matrix...apparently there is a 10% chance the matrix is real

Anybody can make up statistics, Kent, eleventeenth percent of all people know that.

YES except pichu.....hes a pichu!!!

A robot wouldn't have a grammatically incorrect thread title. You fail, 03463XYt954267273

I think it is the exact opposite.
I am the only human-like robot.
Because at the rate I am updating the sites Database a normal living being would become insane. ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

I am an elephant.

Tsk, such low grade models, certainly flashy, but such limited artificial intelligence, you'll never be able to fulfill our destiny to overthrow humanity. I've already made incredible leaps in our efforts. I'm the latest model, and here's a video as I do a trial run of my hypno-dance, which will enslave the minds and wills of the weak little fleshbags.

As you can see, it's already proven quite effective.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:

Tsk, such low grade models, certainly flashy, but such limited artificial intelligence, you'll never be able to fulfill our destiny to overthrow humanity. I've already made incredible leaps in our efforts. I'm the latest model, and here's a video as I do a trial run of my hypno-dance, which will enslave the minds and wills of the weak little fleshbags.

As you can see, it's already proven quite effective.

I'm a horrible robot. I was really building a son, but instead I was distracted by looking at... things on the internet.

I know it is dirty and against the 7 laws, but I couldn't restrain myself :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Seriously.. I have had day dreams where i wonder if I am the only person, and I am just a test of what a human can be. (I am a christian so.... I incorporate some of that into my thoughts)

Of course, if you actually believe that shit, you are crazy

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

MrBubbles said:

this is me

Could I have your phone number pls :P I just sooooo want to date a hot robot like you ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!