By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Youtube User will interview High Voltage on the Conduit:Needs your help!

This a new video on the Conduit by a youtube user who's asking gamers to send in questions on the Conduit because he will be interviewing someone from High Voltage. So he needs some gamers to give him some good questions to ask them To do this just send the questions through his PM. His youtube account is Shokio. The title of the video is "The Conduit:Manual and Update"

Here's the video. It explains a lot. You guys should try to help him out and give him some good questions.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

is that you??

mM

sweet opportunity, i'll have to think of a question

@leo-j, no. I would never reveal my face to the internet.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:

That ugly, huh? Ouch man. :P

I find it amazing, the kind of publicity that the Conduit is getting. It's similar to viral marketing like Red Steel and (the movie) Snakes on a Plane, but different.

It's like the fans are giving the game different, more impactful, more hyping, and more widespread marketing than the devs ever could by themselves.

Around the Network

He looks like Will Smith

I think I'll ask if there's any new information they can give about the friend code situation.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Can't wait for the interview and new footage! Also can't wait to see the updated engine. Why am I so hyped for this game??XXDD

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

You guys just make sure you post the question in his private message.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

wfz said:
Snake612 said:

That ugly, huh? Ouch man. :P

I find it amazing, the kind of publicity that the Conduit is getting. It's similar to viral marketing like Red Steel and (the movie) Snakes on a Plane, but different.

It's like the fans are giving the game different, more impactful, more hyping, and more widespread marketing than the devs ever could by themselves.

I hope it at least sells as much as Red Steel. Red Steel was successful enough to merit a sequel, at least.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I kind of want to know how they are going to advertise the game... so i'll write that to him