Neos said:
Nice info!

where do you live in N-brabant? ^^

You better be for PSV!

Thanks!
I live in Boxtel and work in Tilburg.

And no way, AJAX all the way baby.

Tonight, PSV - Liverpool 0-3 ;)

oh..you mean that team that hasn't won the league in 4 years..just lost its most important player and will not win the league this year either (AZ will)

I see ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Update on last week:

Wii:
Old games selling really well, especially Mario Galaxy, Zelda and Mario Party 8. Got a new shipment of Wii Music but we are already sold out again. Actually sold 2 copies of Zack & Wiki this week! Got a few question about Boom Blox, but were out on that game. Hardware still selling like crazy, but not as crazy as last week. Last week we were sold out on both Remotes and Nunchucks but we a got a lot of those this week that will probably help Wii sales as well. Multi platform games still selling like crap like COD: WW, NFS and Tomb Raider. Only decent performing multi-platform game on Wii is Shaun White.

PS3:
Hardware sales slowing down even more. Sold very few PS3s since last week. Software doing better, especially multi-platform games. Mortal Kombat doing better then expected, sames goes for Prince of Persia. COD WW and GTAIV still selling like crazy. FIFA 09 and PES 2009 seem to be rising in sales as well in the last few weeks. Need for Speed slowing down on PS3. Most people seem to ignore LBP because of the childish look, so sales still aren't picking up. Same goes for Motorstomr and Resitance, though these perform slidely better.

X360:
Hardware sales slowing down, but still selling really well. People seem to be likeing the Elite a lot, since were sold out of those. Same goes for Arcade model, so were only stuck with Pro's right now. Microsoft also seems to have stopped shipping the holiday bundels, witch including the Kung Fu Panda and LEGO Indiana Jones games. We got a new shipment on Saturday of Xbox 360, and what do you know: JASPER 360's have arrived. Manufacture date of 2008-10-10 and with the 12.1A power sign on the back. Arcade model seems to have internal 256MB memory, because the memory unit is not included in the new boxes anymore. Software sales doing very well on X360 as well. Fable II and Gears of War 2 are selling really slow though, and titles like GTAIV, Left 4 Dead, Prince of Persia, Call of Duty: WW and FIFA 09 are selling really well on 360. Only have 5 Lips copies left, so we sold 70 of those since it came out; really good! Also selling a lot of Xbox Live subscriptions, especially the 12 month one.

Thats about it for last week. We are expecting a HUGE shipment of 500 Wii Fit's this week, so I'll keep you guys posted on how that turns out. Already of 30 new reservations of Wii Fit.

You aint found shit!

Interesting thread, keep it up!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

keep it up , thnx for updating

BIG update on last week and yesterday:

Wii:
Crazy, crazy, crazy Wii sales. Our store had a promotion bundle on the Wii witch consists of a Wii consoles with 2 Remotes and 2 Nun-Chucks for 290 euros. Wii consoles were flying of the shelves, and we were lucky because we had a permanent Wii consoles stock. Remotes and Nun-Chucks however had been sold out a few days during the week, but Nintendo supplied nicely and consistent. Mario Kart had been sold out for the last 2 or 3 weekss but we got a very small shipment of 24 Mario Kart Wii's and 24 seperate Nintendo Wheels. We put those in store yesterday at around 5PM, had 2 Mario Karts and 10 Wheels left at closing time witch was around 9PM. Games selling like crazy as well, especially Zelda, Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Brawl and Shaun White.

Also, we are the only store in the ENTIRE country of Holland who got a shipment of Wii Fits. We got a huge shipment of 500 Wii Fits witch arrived Friday evening. We already had 50 reservations so we had 450 left for instore. Yesterday when we were closing, there were only 150 left. So we sold 300 Wii Fits in just 3,5 days. And trust me, that is HUGE. Total sales of Call of Duty 5 on PS3 and 360 can barely top that, and that game has been out for over a month. The Wii is just getting to damn populair and its exhausting to resupply the store constantly and answer the same damn questions every damn time! :P

X360:
The Xbox 360 is having a great holiday season right now. Hardware is selling really well, though we have been out of stock on Arcade models the entire week witch could effect 360 Others sales. Casual games sales are doing really well as well. We sold out of our first shipment of Lips (75) on Tuesday, but recieved a new stock (60) yesterday and already sold 10 of those. Also had a dude and girl from Microsoft over to promote Lips, so we could listen to those two screaming all day. The game itself looked pretty slick though, and lots of people joined in to sing along. Sold a few extra Lips 360 bundles as well so thats nice.

Games sales are also doing well on Xbox 360. Some heavy movers are Call of Duty: World at War, FIFA 09, GTA IV and Fable II. Scene It and You're in The Movies are also doing very well, we are almost running out on those first shipments, witch were like 50 of each.

PS3:
As I said in my other thread I just started, Sony let us know we could go through with a PS3 price cut. More info on that is in that thread. PS3 hardware sales have risen over last few weeks, but still very far away from 360 and let alone Wii numbers. First party games selling well, especially Resistance 2. LBP sales picking up as well, Motorstorm rising too but still not doing well. GTA IV and Call of Duty: WaW are both heavy movers on PS3. FIFA 09 and PES 2009 also doing well. Overall not a lot of things to notice on PS3 side. Though Sony seems to be in some kind of trouble. We haven't had a new shipment of Dual Shock 3 controllers for over a month and it seems we are not the only store thats encountering this problem. Sony is also doing a bad job of resupllying, always sending consoles and games late and always to small shipments and non-sealed copies. Seems like Sony is in a bad position right now.

You aint found shit!

Around the Network
Tommie said:

World of Warcraft Wrath of the Litch King: You'd think PC games would sell like crap because of the easy piracy, but its not. WoW is by far the most populair, with The Sims as close second. Sold over 150 copies of the new expansion since launch, mostly bought by emo/fat/long haired dudes.

lol

Lips and Scene doing good

GREAT!

best musing thread.

Also, ioi's numbers dont seem to correlate with what you are saying as far as Mario and Zelda go. They are seeing like NO bump.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Great report, thanks!