By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Factor 5 in troubles.

wfz said:
fulcizombie said:
good. lair was horrible and so were their SW games .Unplayable pieces of shit .

Did you just call Rogue Leader a horrible, unplayable piece of shit?

Except Rogue Leader came out when Rare still had a good reputation.

Since then it's been RSIII (disappointment), Thornado (vaporware), and Lair ('nuff said).

That's not a lot of output for this decaade, and even less to build a reputation on.

Around the Network
woopah said:
well theve said they are making several wii exclusives including one for nintendo (rumoured kid icarus game) and a superman multiplatform game

damm factor 5 are frickin amazing! they must not go bankrupt

Don't worry, Nintendo could use some of their billions of dollars to drag Factor five kicking and screaming to finish Kid Icarus. Infact, there's that dumb thread about Sony possibly buying Factor 5

Nintendo, buy Factor 5 now!

scottie said:
woopah said:
well theve said they are making several wii exclusives including one for nintendo (rumoured kid icarus game) and a superman multiplatform game

Don't worry, Nintendo could use some of their billions of dollars to drag Factor five kicking and screaming to finish Kid Icarus. Infact, there's that dumb thread about Sony possibly buying Factor 5

Don't you mean Level 5?

noname2200 said:
scottie said:
woopah said:

Don't you mean Level 5?

That's it, I'm going back to bed

scottie said:
woopah said:

Nintendo, buy Factor 5 now!

There is no proof that Factor 5 is developing kid Icarus. It was a rumor started by IGN.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network
patjuan32 said:

There is no proof that Factor 5 is developing kid Icarus. It was a rumor started by IGN.

I'd be a little less skeptical, actually, but I can see why others wouldn't.

And it was Kombo that started the whole thing with the leak back in January. IGN just ran with it from there.

axumblade said:
Wow. Considering how highly rejected Lair is, the ms fans seem enthralled with the idea of the ms buying the company behind it...

Take one cup of the core idea, add one easier to program console, drain crappy gimmicky controls, and bake for a 18 months...

Who knows.. it could of been good

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Damn. They're still alive?

Ah well, at least Midway's dead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

One good thing about this failing economy, it kills all of the crappy developers (who aren't rich. I'm looking at YOU, EA!)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective