By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Christmas Casualities: Maybe too early to call them?

@slimebeast

LOL n pachter said it could do 4 Million!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@slimebeast

LOL n pachter said it could do 4 Million!

LOL, I remember Pachter saying it. What a fanboy.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Munkeh111 said:
@ Oyvoyvoyv, Uncharted would have made 2m without bundling, it has only been bundled in the last few weeks. It has been selling over 20k in the past few months in Others alone

Oops, sorry. This is what I meant

. That is going to put it as Sony's 5th best selling Ps3 game, behind 2 games that wouldn't have made 2M if it wasn't for bundles (Resistance and Motorstorm), and Uncharted and GT5:P

Bit of bad writing there.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

@ oy

Uncharted did make 2 million before bundles!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ Oyvoyvoyv, Uncharted would have made 2m without bundling, it has only been bundled in the last few weeks. It has been selling over 20k in the past few months in Others alone

Oops, sorry. This is what I meant

. That is going to put it as Sony's 5th best selling Ps3 game, behind 2 games that wouldn't have made 2M if it wasn't for bundles (Resistance and Motorstorm), and Uncharted and GT5:P

Bit of bad writing there.

Okay, though I could argue about whether or not those games would have made 2m, but I can't be bothered, but that does clear things up

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
@ oy

I know. What I meant was that it is doubtful that Motorstorm or Resistance would have made 2M without bundles. Then 2 other games have also made 2M, Uncharted and GT5:P (was that bundled btw?)

Oyvoyvoyv said:
outlawauron said:
@ oy

I know. What I meant was that it is doubtful that Motorstorm or Resistance would have made 2M without bundles. Then 2 other games have also made 2M, Uncharted and GT5:P (was that bundled btw?)

5 Prologue had some bundling in Eu, but nothing that major. I think it is being bundled in japan at the moment though

Oyvoyvoyv said:
outlawauron said:
@ oy

Well that's just not true either. Resistance 1 was bundled for a very brief time in 2007 and amassed less than 200k in sales through the bundles. The game is over 3 million. Motorstorm is the only case you have.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
outlawauron said:
@ oy

Well that's just not true either. Resistance 1 was bundled for a very brief time in 2007 and amassed less than 200k in sales through the bundles. The game is over 3 million. Motorstorm is the only case you have.

Really? Is that so? I thought Resistance was more heavily bundled than that, but I think you know this (you generally do).

Anyway, that isn't very relevant to my point. LBP is still going to sell about as good as the other SCE games on Ps3.

Thanks for pointing my mistake out, I won't make that one again.

outlawauron said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
outlawauron said:
@ oy

That's just not true. In Europe, every 60GB PS3 was bundled with Motorstorm and Resistance until other SKU's were announced.