By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida: We have 5 RPGs in development

Kasz216 said:
konnichiwa said:
That is a lot! Please let one be a SMT game!!

From Sony?

Still I want to know what the heck happened to that... and SRW PS3.

Can't tell,  Digital devil saga had an S-force logo when you booted the game up and the S standed for Sony.  It is probably a co-project between Sony and Atlus, strange I can't find something on the internet about it.

Around the Network
AaronSOLDIER said:
Does anyone think FF13 and versus 13 could be two? Since they're both exclusive in Japan...

I hope not though

I DO

guys plz don't get too excited , we don't know what does that mean EXACTLY

konnichiwa said:
Kasz216 said:
konnichiwa said:
That is a lot! Please let one be a SMT game!!

From Sony?

Still I want to know what the heck happened to that... and SRW PS3.

Can't tell,  Digital devil saga had an S-force logo when you booted the game up and the S standed for Sony.  It is probably a co-project between Sony and Atlus, strange I can't find something on the internet about it.

It's some sound technology by Sony that 3rd parties can use. FF XII used it as well.

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press_Archive/200103/01-015E/

BTW, Demons's Souls is the second one, some SCEJ employees are working on that game.

AaronSOLDIER said:
I think Dark Cloud 3 is one of them - it is rumored to be in the works so it is likely.

My friend said he loved that series and would buy a PS3 if ever Dark Cloud 3 came out lol

I will totally freak out if that happens. Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 in the US) is one of my most favorite games "ever"! I was already fan from Level 5 since their first PS2 release Dark Cloud... I hope Dark Cloud 3 will be cell shaded as well, if... it will release and if it will release on the PS3. I hope so... *shivers*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

It doesn't say RPG anywhere, you'll only get disappointed if change what people say to what fits you best...

Around the Network

i want a sequel then to "legend of dragoon" now damnit.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Christhor, Hmmm you're right, thanks for bursting another happiness bubble It doesn't say RPG at all, only that there are 5 games in development *sigh*.

5 games in development that will satisfy the the Japanese audience, im sure there as atleast a couple of RPG's

mM
leo-j said:
5 games in development that will satisfy the the Japanese audience, im sure there as atleast a couple of RPG's

It depends.

Sony isnt really know for their RPG production.

There was... Legend of Dragoon...

and....

Arc the lad SRPG wise....

I think that's it.

Ico team game, Yakuza 3, White Knight Chronicles, Demon's Souls, well,... the amount is getting terrible small this way.

@CGI, indeed, really nasty *Starts bitchslapping*