By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

No, though I had to run off in the middle of a match of horde

Around the Network

Hmm.... NO.

I actually just hit "pause" and go use the bathroom. Actually, I think this thread is a tad disturbing really.

You should sell your story to some producer, they might make a made-for-TV movie out of it. Or better yet, sue the game manufacturer for pain and suffering caused by the soiling of your undergarments.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

no o.o
never.
ive played so long that I had to crap/piss really bad, but I always went to the bathroom, as long as there was a pause button

I'd start a new account with a completely different name right now if I were you because from now on everyone is going to remember you as the guy that shit hisself playing Viewtiful Joe. Then again if I were you I wouldn't have shat myself in the first place.

JaggedSac said:
I think we just discovered a new type of gamer...terdcore.

Lame? Sorry.

Fixed.

Around the Network

i don't think i ever have actually.

but i have forgotten to take my pills when i was sick, and forgot whatever i had in the oven while playing before.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Not hardcore, lol lol

That is the ultimate test

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I don't know if this thread is more disturbing or the fact that so many people responded with "I don't think so".

So I suppose that some of you may have done this as well, but you don't remember?  How the stench and discomfort never gave anyone a clue that something was wrong is quite perplexing.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Comrade, there ARE some pretty powerful drugs out there. Myself i thought at one point that i had soiled the pot. I was wrong fortunately

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
Comrade, there ARE some pretty powerful drugs out there. Myself i thought at one point that i had soiled the pot. I was wrong fortunately

LOL, well thank god I've never been on any kind of medication, because the first time I soiled myself (or even thought I did for that matter) would be the last time I'd pop that pill.  I'll take mental & physical anguish over wearing Depends any day of the week.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya