By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official over the top John Lucas style console/game sales prediction thread

appolose said:
Wii will outsell all previous Nintendo home consoles combined by... 20%.

Now this is the kind of crazy I like to see!  Keep up the good work!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
appolose said:

Haha!  Thats, what, 180-190 million?

It can be done.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
appolose said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
appolose said:

It can be done.

Hmm somewhere around there, it'll be quite a feat if I do say so myself but if it happens I'll make sure you get the JL award!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
appolose said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
appolose said:

It can be done.

Hmm somewhere around there, it'll be quite a feat if I do say so myself but if it happens I'll make sure you get the JL award!

Mark this post!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I predict Killzone 2 can sell a million first week and hit 5 million within a year!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I predict Killzone 2 can sell a million first week and hit 5 million within a year!

No way 10 million in a year is a piece of cake!

^No, that would be stealing CrazzyMan's prediction...

You know what? I'm going out on a limb. 8 million in one year!

I say LBP 2 million before the end of the year!

Gran Turismo 5 will beat Gran Turismo 3 in LTD sales!

LBP will cross 4 million!

Resistance 2 will cross 4 million!

Trico will sell three times what Shadow of the Colossus sold!

I predict a week after I get my PS3, PS3 sales will boom for my popularity will send millions out to get it, but with losing money on each console the losses will drive Sony into bankruptcy and become a third party developer for Nintendo!