By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New cool looking platformer coming to psn and pc

http://trine-thegame.com/

This is what psu had to say:

"The game is perhaps best described as Castlevania with LittleBigPlanet's physics and environments reminiscent of PlayStation Portable puzzler Fading Shadows. You guide three characters - a wizard, a thief and a warrior - through an ornate fantasy world rife with crumbling castles and magical contraptions, switching between characters at will to overcome a range of puzzles and enemies.

Each character has unique strengths and weaknesses. The wizard isn't up to much in a brawl, but he can conjure blocks and panels out of thin air to bridge gaps, clamber over walls and so forth. The warrior, as his name implies, can cut through the game's undead foes with ease, and is also able to smash fragile objects. Last but not least, the thief has tremendous agility and does a nice line in bow attacks."

-----------

Looks surprisingly cool!. Before i saw the video i was hesitent.. but i could actually picture myself getting this..

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

ewwww platforming on PC. *shutter

I'll go with the crab juice.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

reminds me of the viking game, where you have the three vikings, use together to solve puzzles. It was cartoony, 2D came out 3 years ago i think.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

I remember the Lost Vikings! That was a badass game on SNES!

Commando said:
I remember the Lost Vikings! That was a badass game on SNES!

Yeah that was it! it got remade for PC with graphical update or something.

Around the Network

You may or may not know that The Lost Vikings was made by Blizzard Entertainment.

That's right. Without The Lost Vikings, there would be no Warcraft...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yep yep i did know that actually ^.^ I never played the game though, i just remember seeing it on X-Play.

Whoa that game looks amazing, I want that really bad I can't wait to get a PS3 >_

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

That hammer guy looks fun to use....

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Kantor said:
You may or may not know that The Lost Vikings was made by Blizzard Entertainment.

That's right. Without The Lost Vikings, there would be no Warcraft...

YUP! That IS correct!