By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW III and Uncharted 2 confirmed to show off gameplay at VGAs!

PSUNews: "It goes without saying that when we reported that God of War III would make an appearance on Spike TV's Video Game Awards, everyone was thrilled. However, after the showing at E3 2008, it left some wondering what type of trailer would be shown for the game. Would Sony utilize a CG trailer to further anticipation for one of their biggest blockbuster titles or would they reveal pure gameplay footage for PlayStation owners worldwide to drool over? The question has been answered.

Geoff Keighley has posted confirmation on his official blog exactly what the trailer would entail. 

"Kratos soon arrives on the PlayStation 3 and only the VGAs will bring you the first-ever glimpse at this game. And let me put all you skeptics to rest right now. I’m happy to confirm you’ll be seeing real-time gameplay footage."

On top of God of War III receiving premiere gameplay footage, Uncharted 2 will also be showing in-game gameplay as well.

"Nathan Drake is back for an entirely new adventure, and at the VGAs you’ll get a first-ever glimpse at this PlayStation 3 exclusive from Naughty Dog…again, it’s all real-time, in-engine action. No CG here."

This is exciting news to say the least and only adds to the anticipation everyone has until December 14 rolls around. If you'd like to check out the entire blog post in its entirety, feel free to click here."

Around the Network

Already been posted by bbsin.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

oh my god ps3 2009

2008 is being awesome!! but got 2009 triple this easily!

When is this going to happen?

it's on December 14th 9pm Easterm time

Around the Network

That does not confirm Uncharted gameplay, it just says in-engine, so it could just be a cutscene

The fact that it is God of War III gameplay is incredible though!

Munkeh111 said:
That does not confirm Uncharted gameplay, it just says in-engine, so it could just be a cutscene

Gameplay will be similar to the first one. So let us see the cinematics and check how gorgeous tha game is looking.

One_touch_KO said:
Munkeh111 said:

Gameplay will be similar to the first one. So let us see the cinematics and check how gorgeous tha game is looking.

Well I want to see the new wall climbing mechanic

for uncharted good ness just look at this gif,,,the game is over a year old and it's  still one of the best looking games:

Naughty Dog have always been amazing with graphics. While not realistic, the later Jak games had some of the best graphics on the PS2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective