By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hello all, I'm new :D

Lol, never forget Stof, but another user I like is rolstoppable. A bit biased on da fanboy side, when he/she said the worst the Wii could do is 110million, but an intelligent poster nonetheless wouldn't you agree guys.

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Welcome to the forums

BTW Your avatar scare me, too much happiness...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Welcome to the forums, glad to see some new people around here, you too Ashadelo. Peace.

Welcome to the forums and yes ur avatar scares the crap of me. Great to have new users on this great website. Also How can u forget me the GREAT CAMERONHALL1 lol.

I think this is Gballzack..Something feels strange

Welcome if your not gballzack...

mM
Around the Network

Welcome Ishy.

On another note maybe the welcome/introduction thread needs to be stickied in this forum?

I AM NOT GBALLZACK I AM A BOY LEO-J. DON'T MAKE MY AVATAR HUNT YOU DOWN!!!

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

he knows about gballzack...who hasn't been around for about a month.

ok, who are you lshy?

Ishy said:
I AM NOT GBALLZACK I AM A BOY LEO-J. DON'T MAKE MY AVATAR HUNT YOU DOWN!!!

I love breaking suprises, how do you know GBALLSACK is a girl or a boy? And why are you getting so mad if your not gballzack?

mM

Lets give Ishy the benefit of the doubt. If it's Gballzack I'm sure they'll sooner or later revert back to their old trollish ways (trolls seem unable to "play with everyone else" without eventually throwing tantrums and behaving like idiots) but otherwise as long as he/she continues to act like a civilized person there's no need to accuse them of anything.