By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Star Ocean 4 looking good.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

N3 2

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

bRoKeN said:
dam man. didnt know gears looked that good. kingdom under fire 2 looks really fun. make a ps3 one :o

This all the way!

Star Ocean 4 is gonna be awesome, and is the ONLY reason im gonna jump in.

I'm getting Splinter Cell Conviction for sure

I'll wait to see reviews on Alan Wake/Halo Wars but maybe get them

I can't wait for Star Ocean 4.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
bRoKeN said:
dam man. didnt know gears looked that good. kingdom under fire 2 looks really fun. make a ps3 one :o

This all the way!

Hey at least then you can try LO and Tales of Vesperia. Even Blue Dragon is a decent JRPG. It wouldnt hurt to play these after Star Ocean 4. And then LO 2, Cry On and BD2 are all next to come from Hironobu Sakaguchi. :)

selnor said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
bRoKeN said:

This all the way!

Hey at least then you can try LO and Tales of Vesperia. Even Blue Dragon is a decent JRPG. It wouldnt hurt to play these after Star Ocean 4. And then LO 2, Cry On and BD2 are all next to come from Hironobu Sakaguchi. :)

Lol, i know but i dont really care for the Tales series, the only tales game i liked was Legendia for the PS2.

And i played blue dragon @ my local blockbuster it was crap, and the graphics... *sigh* i expectd more...

The only one besides Star Ocean 4 i'd buy for my 360 (when i get one) would be LO because i tryed that one @ my local walmart and damn it was pretty sweet, its no final fantasy but its better then enchanted arms at the very least.

Also i'd give IU a rent since im a Tri-Ace Fanboy. :D

I'll await reviews for SO4, after IU. I know IU was rushed and all that mess.

KUF 2 and Alan Wake also deserve some attention.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
selnor said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
bRoKeN said:

This all the way!

Lol, i know but i dont really care for the Tales series, the only tales game i liked was Legendia for the PS2.

And i played blue dragon @ my local blockbuster it was crap, and the graphics... *sigh* i expectd more...

The only one besides Star Ocean 4 i'd buy for my 360 (when i get one) would be LO because i tryed that one @ my local walmart and damn it was pretty sweet, its no final fantasy but its better then enchanted arms at the very least.

Which Tales games have you played? Legendia is supposed to be one of the more mediocre ones. If you liked that then you'll be amazed by the rest.

Legendia... and Abyss...thats all lol...and i only played abyss for like what...2 hours? and never went back, clocked in @ 41 hours with Legendia...

I heard alot of good things about the gamecube one but never got around to getting it cause i heard the story was plain and gameplay was a watered down Star Ocean Till the end of time. :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
selnor said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
bRoKeN said:

This all the way!

Seriously dont rate these games on playtime at a local shop. LO is very good. Blue Dragon is just a fun Anime cartoon. IU is ok, but LO and Tales blow it away.