By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW3 trailer in VGA 08 will include realtime gameplay footage.

http://gamingfront.net/story-99-.html

"Kratos soon arrives on the PlayStation 3 and only the VGAs will bring you the first-ever glimpse at this game. And let me put all you skeptics to rest right now. I’m happy to confirm you’ll be seeing real-time gameplay footage."

Prepare to be fucking blown away.

Around the Network

lol just posted this same comment but i am so hyped for this game and uncharted 2!

I am indeed prepared to be fucking blown away. Even Killzone 2 will look like crap compared to this.

Really? I was surprised no one posted it yet, and when I looked it wasn't.

I thought this was some pretty big news being that it answers questions ahead of time.

Expect denial from PS3 haters.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

I'm bracing myself. By playing GoW 1&2 :)

So when will it be up on the internetz?

I am fucking prepared to be fucking blown the fuck away indeed.

Xen said:
I'm bracing myself. By playing GoW 1&2 :)

Excuse me? you're not just "bracing" yourself by playing GoW 1&2, my friend. You're fucking bracing yourself, especially when preparing for GoW3

There will be meltdowns, oh you know there will be melt downs. It's going to be on every damn gaming site, add Uncharted 2 on the same day and PS3 fans are going to have an absolute field day.

Yeah, I will be here for sure ;)

..... pffft, watch it look like crap compared to the hype it's getting. I'm not getting excited over this one bit. I think Sony could have done better than the VGAs, thats y I don't think it's all that. I'm a huuuge GOW fan, and Im only saying this because I don't want to be disappointed so I have to keep my hype in check.