By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If I Had One Wish...

If you could be granted one wish by the Gaming Genie, what would it be? It could be a selfish wish like asking for all current gen consoles or it could be a selfless wish that would help the Gaming Industry. If you ask for more wishes the Gaming Genie will shoot you with his AK 47.

My wish would be for my ideal Zelda Wii game in Early 2009!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

No more fanboys !!!!!!!

A new Jak game in 2009/2010

My Game Genie always gave me tons of wishes. Infinite lives, super jump, unlimited amo, you name it.

My one wish would be to have the Game Genie back, as I have fond memories of messing up games with it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

*edit nevermind*

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network
Soriku said:
To grant me more gaming genies.

You just got shot with Genie's AK 47

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

A ps3 with bc and 20 games.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

New Jak game!

I would ask for what I would consider to be the ultimate sonic game. It would be a PS360 title and it would probably do pretty well, but I doubt many people would conider it the ultimate sonic title. Basically, it would have elements from Sim City, Sonic Jam, Sonic 2, and Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure 2.

A sleflish wish would be to ask for $890 million to spend on gaming... and to spend on anything else if I had any money left over somehow.