By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Fit just got busted!

So... it replaces the analog stick? That could be cool, once in a while. Walking around Hyrule would be cool.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

@kitchensink.

I don't think so... how would you steer?

Perhaps it only replaces the pressure you place on the stick, so you still need the controller to turn.

UK only, huh...
This would be tiring for Twilight Princess...

RCTjunkie said:
UK only, huh...
This would be tiring for Twilight Princess...

But then it would be much more realistic! I mean, Link must get tired running all over the place, I'm sure his sword swinging must slow down at some point...........this could replicate that!

I don't know why, but I expected to see a broken balance board entering this thread.......and now I'm going to leave disappointed :(

This thread ... the title, the content, and everything .... makes no sense.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

not interested at all.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Interesting indeed. I was expecting another patent lawsuit when I saw the thread title.

Umm ok?

HaHaHaha

Idiots....

<umm BTW how did Wii Fit get busted??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints