By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wait. Games of Quarter 1 2009 belongs to?

And I'm with the guy that PSP's lineup is the best for Q1! Star Ocean 2, LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, and DJ Max Fever FTW!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
And I'm with the guy that PSP's lineup is the best for Q1! Star Ocean 2, LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, and DJ Max Fever FTW!

Woah. Now I'm excited about the PSP lineup. I forgot about those games.

Any idea of what the DS is bringing to their platform? I am just curious cause I don't know. lol

No idea. Mostly stuff that is finally making its way here from Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ninja Blade is coming in Q2 for NA/EU. :P

From IGN:

As for a stateside release for the game, Microsoft has a tentative release planned for Q2 2009.

Ronster316 said:

Yup, 360 clearly has the better games for the first quarter of 09, and you just know that microsoft will have a few more tricks up their sleeve for the remainder of the year too.

My CURRENT top 3 most anticipated CONSOLE exclusive games on 360 for 2009.........

1. Alan wake (come on, its from the boys who brought us Max Payne, nuff said)

2. APB (All Points Bulliten) From the creators of Crackdown.... Again nuff said

3. Huxley (MMOFPS, Its gonna be a hit, rest assured)

I also predict that when realtime worlds are done with APB they will start work on Crackdown 2 (360 Exclusive)

No (good) games coming to 360 in 2009? Laughable................. muwahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

You want those games more than Killzone? and Resident Evil 5? and Halo Wars?

ClaudeLv250 said:
BTFeather55 said:
"I was so blindsided by SO4 that I forgot that the Wii Q1 lineup pretty much wrecks the PS3 and 360 lineup (sans SO4). There's a few more games that can go on there, including House of the Dead: Overkill, FFCC, Sonic, Fatal Frame IV, Dead Rising, Mario Tennis/Pikmin/DK Jungle Beat (Play on Wii), and if we're counting imports...Fragile & Trace Memory R. There's also the possibility of Sin & Punishment 2."

I don't think any Wii games in the first quarter of '09 will get higher than an 8.0 from IGN.

That's a nice and all, but that doesn't change that the Wii has a better lineup.

Yup, and let's not forget Wii Sports Resort with M+.    Or is that Q2?  Either way I can't wait!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:

Yup, 360 clearly has the better games for the first quarter of 09, and you just know that microsoft will have a few more tricks up their sleeve for the remainder of the year too.

My CURRENT top 3 most anticipated CONSOLE exclusive games on 360 for 2009.........

1. Alan wake (come on, its from the boys who brought us Max Payne, nuff said)

2. APB (All Points Bulliten) From the creators of Crackdown.... Again nuff said

3. Huxley (MMOFPS, Its gonna be a hit, rest assured)

I also predict that when realtime worlds are done with APB they will start work on Crackdown 2 (360 Exclusive)

No (good) games coming to 360 in 2009? Laughable................. muwahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

I Agree.

Crackdown is one of my best gaming experience from this generation.

Vertical.
Addictive.
Huge.
Free.
Mindless.
Pure fun.

Crackdown 2 is one of my most anticipated game.

My Gaming Setup

New info:

Splinter Cell Conviction (360 exclusive) in Q1 2009.
February 2, 2009
Article

So let review this:
Xbox 360 Exclusive for Q1 2009:

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
Halo Wars
Ninja Blade
GTA4: The Lost and Damned

Splinter Cell Conviction

Beau...ti... ful...

My Gaming Setup

Demon souls being made by the Ninja Blade guys also releases in February. *shudders at that turd*

I wonder what happened to White knight Chronicles, and since when were Ninja blade, Star Ocean 4, and HALO WARS confirmed for Q1 09?

mM

Hmm depends. If Madworld comes out in Early 09 then that. Haha nah I'm just kidding but it's amazing how many people sell off one game as the reason.