By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are there any games out there similar to twighlight princess and okami?

Admittedly, I haven't been keeping up with Wii games at all.  I just turned it on for the first time in a couple of months and wondered if there are any games that are out there with a feel and style similar to Okami or Twilight Princess.  (they have to be good games, of course).

I've been spending a lot of time with my 360 and blu-rays on my PS3 lately and just haven't shown the wii any love.

Any suggestions?  I'm thinking open world exploring, action, etc.  Metroid Prime 3 doesn't count.  :)

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Metroid Pr.. ah damn.

I've heard Mushroom Men has that kind of exploratory, open-world gameplay.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Prince of Persia

the new one for the PLAYSTATION 3 and XBOX 360.

mM

Thanks, Rol. I didn't think there was anything out there, but there have been a bunch of new releases and I was hoping someone had come up with something. My Wii has grown stale. I'm going to have to try de blob, world of goo, and a couple of others and see if I can come up with something fun to play.

I hate trolls.

Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
I've heard Mushroom Men has that kind of exploratory, open-world gameplay.

I'll go check this one out...  Thx!

I hate trolls.

No probs

Also, there's that new Spyro that just came out and is apparently decent.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Hmm, comparable to Okami and Twilight Priness.....good luck finding a game like that on any system :P

Hmm, nothing like that comes to mind, but the games you already mentioned are great. De Blob and World of Goo are fantasitic.

It's only sort of related, but have you tried Psychonauts? It's an action-adventure game: less lengthy, but with a tremendously awesome sense of humor. It's for the PS2, but you can play it on your PC for free (at least, I think you still can...)

noname2200 said:
It's only sort of related, but have you tried Psychonauts? It's an action-adventure game: less lengthy, but with a tremendously awesome sense of humor. It's for the PS2, but you can play it on your PC for free (at least, I think you still can...)

Yep. Search GameTap on Google. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!