By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to Xbox360!

Shadowblind said:
Skeeuk said:

non of them match killzone 2 non of them

fail thread........................

LMAO, keep trying.

OT: Well, as far as I've actually seen, Alan Wake looks like the greatest console game GFX I've seen yet. I am willing to make a bet with someone that God of War III will be the best looking game when it comes out though(well, maybe not since its opinion to a parge degree). 360 has kept a firm hold on the title of best looking console game thus far mainly due to Gears 1 and 2, but another GoW may be vying for its position. SO heres a question that'll be for the future....

What is gonna look better, God of War III or Alan Wake?

I'm gonna say, Killzone 2.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
Skeeuk said:

non of them match killzone 2 non of them

fail thread........................

LMAO, keep trying.

OT: Well, as far as I've actually seen, Alan Wake looks like the greatest console game GFX I've seen yet. I am willing to make a bet with someone that God of War III will be the best looking game when it comes out though(well, maybe not since its opinion to a parge degree). 360 has kept a firm hold on the title of best looking console game thus far mainly due to Gears 1 and 2, but another GoW may be vying for its position. SO heres a question that'll be for the future....

What is gonna look better, God of War III or Alan Wake?

Kz2 beats the grafix of gears 1 and 2 anyways, plus Kz2 is out in febuary.........i cnt understand why the look-forward-to on alan wake, it looks fine but it may end up crap who knows.................in fact ive not seen any game footage just pc cut scenes.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Can "Teh Cell" handle this?

Million said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Million said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Million said:
@ the Leo ban , cmon this thread was going to invite trolling regardless .

This is a little off-topic, but the post itself contained cero references to "the competing system". He didn't say this is better than anything on the ps3, this is better than this ps3 game, this is something the ps3 can't do.

He just mentioned 5 good-looking games that are coming exclusively for the system. Yet some ps3 only users, felt the need to come and flame.

I mean if everytime anyone said uncharted looks good or heavy rain is shaping to be a very nice looking game was flamed for that, what would you think? Would you think he wanted to invite trolling?

This thread was made in response to this thread  on the basis alone there was bound to be trolling of some sort.

That's not trolling. That's saying ps3 users can brag about their good looking exclusives and 360 users can't. There was zero trolling in that thread besides a stab at the past of Heavy Rain devs...

The problem doesn't lie in the content of the thread but the kind of response it provokes.

So you are implying ps3 users are more likely to troll 360 threads than the other way around?

Dude!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i need to see more pictures b4 i can take a proper view! POst some nice pics!

Around the Network

So4 looks great u should add that

i know you are being sarcastic axumblade, but seriously those water effects are damn bad, especially because games like uncharted and gears of war have such better ones!

alan wake looks amazing, could be the best looking on the 360 by far.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

surprise surprise the sony fanboys take over the thread

but anyways alan wake and ninja blade look awesome

Garnett said:
Lost Odyssey is already out >_< if indeed that is what he meant.

Yes that's what I meant. That has got to be one of the most beautiful looking games I have ever seen...console/pc/whatever.

You used Gears 2 so I didn't think it was only games that are still coming.