By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anyone else getting H.A.W.X. for the 360?

I just might be.  I like TC games and the feel of a flight combat game with some reality to it has some promise.  I hope a flight stick will be made though.

Around the Network

Not me. I was hoping for something that was more After Burner, and not so Ace Combat. I'm sure it'll be a great game, but it's probably not going to be my cup of tea. Damn Sega, I need a new After Burner!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Very likely, though I may get it on PS3, because by the time the game comes out, my gold subscription will have ended, and I will have stopped playing GeoW 2 so I won't bother getting another one until I get another great game to play online

Nope i still have many games to buy, just bought Fallout 3 Woot!! this game rocks.

I will buy PS 3 version

Around the Network
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Nope i still have many games to buy, just bought Fallout 3 Woot!! this game rocks.

You realise it is coming out Q2 09?

if there is a demo and if its a good demo Ill get it on PC

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I probably will get it. I am a sucker for flight sim games. I am hoping for something akin to Ace Combat but less melodrama story and more realistic weapons.

I do miss playing all the flight sim and space sim back in the day on the computer but these days all my gaming are on the 360.

I am but I am worried. I personally wish Sky Crawlers was coming to the wii in North America.

Yes, and I hope it supports the Ace of Combat flight stick.