By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN is confusing me right now.

Gameplay is the most important thing.

I played a Tak game for DS, it was actually pretty fun but WAY too short. The mini games were a nice innovation. The platforming parts reminded me of good old n64 platformers, but there wasn't enough there to warrant a purchase.

Around the Network

yeah, gameplay has always held more importance then other categories for IGN.....

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Here is my takeaway point

Presentation:
No widescreen support, ugly character models, and painful dialogue.

The first piece is an automatic Wii deduct.
The second piece is almost as automatic because the models will be uglier than the HD consoles by definition.
The third is something that could have been changed by the developer.

But basically there are some people who look to deduct any points they can from a Wii game. (And yes I fully realize both are Wii games on the same site -- but by different people).

Overall, both games have almost identical scores overall (from Gamerankings.com). Tak is 69.2 while Rygar is 70.0. Middling.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV