By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Speak Channel released today

vonboy said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:
So what can I do if I somehow lost this number?

You're screwed. nintendo already said they won't compinsate people for lost/stolen codes.

I beg to differ.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2595

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I'll buy it when The Conduit comes out.

Dam so there no way to use Wii Speak...with old games..

lets say MKwii and Brawl???

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:

Nintendo would never do that.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
shrimpy_boy11 said:

Nintendo would never do that.

It may or may not be true that they did it, but care to offer any insight as to why they 'would never do that' before I label you as a troll for not contributing anything to the topic with either of your posts in it?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Wii speak channel is pretty nifty I'm going to make a thread so we can have VGC users join in!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000