By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to PS3!

why isnt TRICO listed? Honestly, we dont even need to see the game to know its scale.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
braveheart3 said:
i found a website were you can play heavy rain

http://www.miniclip.com/games/simon-says/en/

Does anyone else see the TROLLING in this poster?

Yes, but this isn't the worst of it.  Have a look at his recent posts.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

MrBubbles said:
Khuutra said:
CGI-Quality said:
braveheart3 said:

It's presented in a trolling way, but he has a point as to the gameplay mechanics. If it's anything like Indigo Prophecy, that's what the "gameplay" of Heavy Rain will come down to. It literally is an interactive movie, ala ... what was it? Drake's Fortune?

Linger in Shadows ... ?

never claimed to be a game... I downloaded it... and wow... literally i was like "wtf is the point of this... what am i suppose to do... how the hell did i get that trophy... this is stupid "

It seems like my browsers is messing up double posts are happening frequently recently. Last time I thought I hit back and then post again but I'm positive i hit it once this time

Khuutra said:
CGI-Quality said:
braveheart3 said:

It's presented in a trolling way, but he has a point as to the gameplay mechanics. If it's anything like Indigo Prophecy, that's what the "gameplay" of Heavy Rain will come down to. It literally is an interactive movie, ala ... what was it? Drake's Fortune?

You seem to believe that the QTEs from Heavy Rain are long sequences on rails. But I beg to differ, in fact, if you fail to push a button for a QTE, the action will simply take a new direction compared to if you had pressed the button, and only in a few cases will it actually kill you. So yes, it is interactive storytelling in which you can change the direction the story will take.

So to conclude, saying that link is equal to the gameplay of Heavy Rain is either a sign of ignorance, obvious trolling or both.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Khuutra said:
CGI-Quality said:
braveheart3 said:

You seem to believe that the QTEs from Heavy Rain are long sequences on rails. But I beg to differ, in fact, if you fail to push a button for a QTE, the action will simply take a new direction compared to if you had pressed the button, and only in a few cases will it actually kill you. So yes, it is interactive storytelling in which you can change the direction the story will take.

So to conclude, saying that link is equal to the gameplay of Heavy Rain is either a sign of ignorance, obvious trolling or both.

Yeah but that was true in Indigo Prophecy too, to an extent

Max King of the Wild said:
MrBubbles said:
Khuutra said:
CGI-Quality said:
braveheart3 said:

Linger in Shadows ... ?

never claimed to be a game... I downloaded it... and wow... literally i was like "wtf is the point of this... what am i suppose to do... how the hell did i get that trophy... this is stupid "

Linger of Shadows is a piece of visual art. There really isnt anything to "get." It is there to enjoy the weirdness presented. It is the art of demoscene.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The_God_of_War said:

5 graphical powerhouses that are out now-

1: Uncharted

2: MGS4

3: Heavenly Sword

4: Ratchet and Clank

5: Resistance 2

5 graphical powerhouses for 2009-

1: Killzone 2

2: God of War 3

3: Uncharted 2

4: Heavy Rain

5: Gran Turismo 5

I Agree

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I think Heavy Rain will flop. Then again, that's a bold assumption based on the fact that I don't know what it's expected to sell. Regardless, this game has had a bit of hype behind it, and I think it's going to fall through. That doesn't mean it's not a good game or doesn't have good graphics - quite the contrary, I think it'll be very good. I just also think it'll flop.

bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Apparently, God of War 3 looks ''fucking" amazing, you won't "fucking" believe it. With that said, I'm waiting for actual in-game footage of the game. ^^

Best game overall is probably going to be Uncharted 2. I loved the first one, and my gaming choices are always right.

God of War 3 will fucking blow your fucking mind into fucking pieces................fuck...

Lol the "F" word pops up alot when God of War 3 is mention'd...